Hermione Granger X Fem Reader (Harry Potter)

Summary: Y/N Lupin has loved Hermione since they first met in Diagon Alley and she now confesses to her Crush after Hermione frees her other Dad from getting the kiss.

(Y/N is also a Werewolf)

Set in Prisoner of Azkaban

Y/n Lupin

Parents: Dad - Remus Lupin
Papa - Sirius Black

Y/N pov...

I'm now free to leave the Hospital wing, I'm walking through the hallways and make my way to the courtyard when I get there I see Hermione sitting by the fountain reading a book.

I then wlak over to her and sot next to her. "Hey mione"i say as I sit next to her she turns to me and closes her book. "Hey Y/N,  see your out of the Hospital wing" she says and I grin at her.

"Yep I'm finally out,oh yeah I would like you to say thank you fir earlier when you save my Dad from getting the kiss" I say she then blushed. "N-no problem N/N" she grins at me.

We look at each other eyes locked Don each other, we giggle awkwardly at each other before she lean forward still looking at each other we then kiss.

Finally after all this time I'm kissing my crush, we then pull back. "Oh my god" I mutter Blushing bright red. "I'm so sorry i-" "I love yoy Y/N" she says looking me in the eye.

"Really" I say stupid. "Yes you idiot I've loved you since the moment we met in Diagon Alley"she said, I tear up as I hear her words. "I love you too, I've loved you since I bumped into you, but I never told you because I didn't think you could love a monster" I say tears rolling down my face.

"You fool, I love you for who you are you arw not a monster" she said, I then pull her into a big hug happy my crush likes me. "So will you Hermione Granger be my girlfriend?" I ask her.

Hermione blushes and nods her head. "Yes I will!" She yells I then squeal , pick her up znd spin us around happy she's my girlfriend.

"That amazing!" I exclaim for the next hour we sit together just talking and having fun.

Time zkip...

Third person pov...

Remus smiles wanly, lifts his sorry suitcase. Then stops. with a wicked twinkle raises his wand. "Mischief managed" Harry watches the Map go blank.

Before Remus leaves the classroom Y/N comes running in screaming for him. "DAD DAD DA-ooof"she yells when she bumps into his chest. He then helps his daughter up from the floor. "Dad Hermione is my girlfriend" she yelled.

"That's great news Y/N" he said equally happy for his daughter. "I knew it!"Exclaimed Harry making the two look behind them and at the boy forgetting he was there.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot, sorry for not updating much!

Request are open!

Word count : 500