Chapter 6

Sitting here in silence, I know we are both thinking about the same thing

Sitting here in silence, I know we are both thinking about the same thing. Why did she react like that? Why did she beg for me not to hurt her?

Hearing her beg me not to hurt her broke my heart. What happened in that house while we were gone.

"Perché mi ha chiesto di non picchiarla? Cosa pensi che abbia fatto quella stronza per spaventarla da me?" I breathed trying to keep my tears at bay. I have only ever cried for this princess. (Why did she ask me not to hit her. What do you think that bitch did to scare her from me.)

"Non lo so, ma quella stronza deve aver fatto qualcosa. La odio così tanto." Valentino seethed with anger laced in his every word. (I don't know but that bitch must have done something. I hate her so much.)

"Just don't ask her about it she will tell us when the time is right as for right now she will be really uncomfortable about it." My son assured while I just not my head checking a message I just got.

"Cazzo" I scowled looking at my phone.

"Papà what's wrong." Valentino anxiously (dad)

"The Russians have been messing with our last shipment." I growled loud but remember my princess is sleeping.

I turn to check if I disturbed her sleep but my anger completely vanished. As I see her still leaned against Me sleeping with her beautiful brown hair falling onto her face.

"They took 1 million dollars worth of drugs I think just to anger us." I state continuing to reply to some emails.

That isn't really a lot of money for me but knowing they took it infuriates me.

"When are we going to tell her about the mafia." Valentino queries.

"Not yet, later we can't lose her as soon as we have found her." I murmured wanting to keep her as long as possible.

7 hours later

The pilot states to put our belts on as we are going to land so Valentino begins to shake Liliana awake as she was now sleeping in his lap.

"Hey Liliana wake up we are landing now." He says slowly as her eyes begin to open.

She is so beautiful I can't believe she is my daughter. My principessa. She is here with me now after all this time.

"How long have I been asleep." She sighs in a quiet sleepy voice while stretching.

Awe she is so fucking cute it still feels like she is 5 years old running around the house with the Boys laughing.

Flashback from 10 yrs ago

I was sitting in my office signing some papers as I hear a little scream with my door being pushed open.

Looking up, I see my beautiful baby standing there looking up at me.

"Daddy, Enzo is running after me quickly hide me. She says out of breath as she begins running to me.

I push my chair back as I lift her onto my knee.
"Quickly daddy hide me." She says making me smile as she grabs one side of my blazer hiding herself with it. She is so small half her body fits behind it.

As she giggles and hides on my lap I continue signing papers trying to suppress my laugh.

Hearing the door open there stands Lorenzo who is 15 years old looking behind the door to try find Liliana.

"Hey papà, do you know where Liliana is?" He smirks obviously know that she is sitting on my knee from her small laughs.

"No she isn't in here." I state continuing there small game.

"Ok I guess I will have to eat all the chocolate by myself." He sighs while he turns around.

"Wait! Wait I'm here I want chocowate." She miss pronounces some words as she jumps of my lap running to Lorenzo.

"Ok but first you need to finish your breakfast." He exclaims sternly, as they both walk out of my office.

I smile getting back to continue my work thinking about how lucky I am.

End flashback

"You have been asleep for the last 6 hour bambola." I state as the jet touches the floor. (Doll)