Twenty-Three

Bailey

Where's Kazer?" Amy questions pulling me in for another hug as I return back into the shop.

"He'll be here, he just needed a minute," I smile at her

"So that.."

"Is nothing. We have a lot to fill you in on," I grin looping my arm through hers "But first, let's get our dresses on and then you have to tell me about France,"

"I'd rather talk about you and Caleb but if you insist I guess I could talk about myself," she lets out a small laugh as we follow the rest of the women in the wedding party to the back dressing rooms that held our dresses.

Each of us splitting off into our designated rooms only to return out a few minutes later...well most of us, I heard the rest of them laughing and complementing each other, meanwhile I struggled getting the gold fabric on.

Damn was this dress heavy.

"Bailey are you sewing the damn dress back there let's go!" Emma calls out to me

"I'm struggling, give me a minute,"

"You need help?" Lexi chimes. Her voice was closer "You've seen my tits, it's only fair I get to see yours,"

"No I got it," I call back out attempting to work  the dress down my body.

"Your brother is being annoying," Arya chimes, loud enough for Ace and the rest of the guys to hear.

"Go ahead on out, I'll be there in a second." If I ever got this damn dress straightened out. I could zip it easily as it have a low back, but fixing the under layer and the train were a whole different story.

After some struggling, eveything is straightened out and unbunched.

The dress was perfect.

The shiny satin material with the color of a muted want gold couldn't have complemented my skin better, and the slit fell the perfect height it was sexy and refined. The neckline accentuated my quote on quote linebacker shoulders, instead of exaggerating them.

While this may be shallow, I must say the form fitting dress hugged my body in all the right places and held my not completely perky breast perfectly.

My eyes started to tear as I looked at myself.

I looked beautiful and for the first time in a long time, truly saw myself as just that. I loved myself and believed it with confidence.

Wiping my eyes, I stepped out of my dressing room, walking through  to the front.

I hear Em's gasp as Amy's eyes go wide. Lexi and Bri just smile.

Tyler's the first to speak.

"Holy shit Bailey-Belle, you really are the only woman I know that can pull off linebacker shoulder,"

Oh Tyler.

The way I love you.

"I really wouldn't complain if you wore things like that more often," Wes smiles

"You know? I told Ace that there's no way you'd outshine us, but I'm starting to second guess that statement," Brett Chimes looking from me to my brother

Shit. As much as I loved this dress, there was no way in hell I'd allow it to steal any attention away from those two. Thsi was their day.

"I could find another one, there are plenty of gold dresses," I shrug,

"No dumbass don't you dare," My brother laughs coming over and pulling me into a hug whispering, "You look beautiful Bails," before releasing me.

"You all look perfect," he turns around "I have nothing to nitpick,"