276. Make Alliance? No thanks!

Chapter 274: Alliance? Thank you for your kindness.

The leader of the Qinling base did not answer. Instead, he asked the leaders of the major bases: "I want to know how the secretaries of the sneak sneak into other bases are handled."
One of the base leaders sneered aloud: "How else? Clean up is." This kind of thing is there every base, and the general discovery is quietly handled, so why bother.

The leader of the Qinling base said slightly: "The leader of the squad is right. Today, everyone is coming over not only for the alliance, but also to let everyone know where the secret agents I caught are from."

He spoke to the people around him and brought them up. Soon, the guards at the Qinling base brought up more than twenty captives and pressed them to the front of the conference hall.

There are male and female prisoners, old and young, and even a child of about ten years old. Of course, there are three people, Huo Zhenyu Ye Wenqian. The three of them were surprised when they passed Xiao Ziling and Chu Yutian, and they seemed to be shocked by this unexpected encounter.

Chu Xiaotian and Xiaoziling did not choose to start. Since people have already seen it, they are not in a hurry. They want to see what the leader of the Qinling base wants to do. Of course, they also want to know if there are people in these people.

The leader of the Qinling base pointed to the above person and said: "These are sent by the Southern Alliance of the South. This is the Northern Alliance. These are the military, and these are from the Freedom League. They are cured. ..." The leader of the Qinling base pointed to the three people of Huo Zhenyu. He smiled and said: "It is from the Lingtian base."

Of course, Huo Zhengyu , Ye Wenqian and Qian Lu, three people because of the shock and round eyes, can be understood as the fear of being exposed to the real body, the three of them have been blocked by the mouth, can not accuse the wrong. Uh. If not the true identity of their captain and deputy team.

Xiao Ziling just wanted to speak and refute, suddenly felt his head slammed, he was attacked by a spiritual person... His brow slammed, it seems that the Qinling base leader was ready early and did not want them. Have the opportunity to open his lie.

In the eyes of Chu Yutian, the murderous machine flashed past, and the dark part of the attack on Xiao Ziling’s spiritual awakening. He ordered his life. Yes, he felt the sneak attack of the spiritual awakened, but he did not intercept, and he believed that the strength of Xiao Ziling could be won. Secondly, he also knew that his Xiaoling would not like his self-assertion.

Since the two people have changed their feelings. From the relationship between the older brother and the younger brother into a lover relationship, Xiao Ziling has changed his attitude towards him. He used to enjoy the protection of the younger brother.

Now he is very resistant. His family Xiaoling does not want to be his accessory, but wants to be a couple who are qualified to stand on his side.

Chu Xiaotian is very supportive of Xiao Ziling's thoughts. He is very careful not to touch the place where Xiao Ziling cares. This is what he learned from Lei Yunzhang. He wants to give space to his lover and support his lover's thoughts. Under the premise of protecting their rights and interests).

Overbearing intimidation is definitely a suicide, this is a blood lesson.
The leader of the Qinling base was very happy when he went to Xiao Ziling to say what he could not say. He sighed: "We have so many secret agents in the Qinling base. I believe that this secret agent in the bases of the leaders is indispensable. Why are they so boldly sent, not because we are a loose sand in the west. Is there an organization that allows us to attack and defend the alliance? ”