Chapter 18 [Kill the Swordsman]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Me and the rest of the team were getting closer to Wild Hunt's base and i could feel it.

Tatsumi:(I can feel it, Murasame is getting closer we'll be there by noon tomorrow if we keep this up.)

We continued running until we found a place where we would spend the night, we had set up the campsight and had everything prepared for the night.

Akame:"Alright, tomorrow we'll be striking at the heart of Wild Hunt and getting those shard's back."

Taeko:"Indeed your highness, after those are back in our hand's we'll finish off Wild Hunt, yes?"

Akame:"Yeah, they've been terrorizing innocent's that are outside of my kingdom for too long, they have to be destroyed."

Tatsumi:"I couldn't agree more.":(After there gone we'll have to deal with the Oarburgh's, Esdeath and my father only then will i be able to put all of that to rest.)

Susanoo:"I won't hold out that they'll be easy to kill, that Enshin was a pain enough."

Taeko:"Yeah, we can only hope that this won't be too annoying."

????:"Really, i can make this evening really intresting."

All:"Huh?"

Tatsumi:"Wild Hunt?"

Izou:"I am Izou, and this is Koketsu my beloved blade."

Tatsumi:"Is it bad to ask you if you'd just surrender here."

Susanoo:"If you are here to fight than you have walked right into your death."

Izou:"Then let is dual."

Tatsumi:"This should be intresting

Tatsumi:"This should be intresting."

I griped my sword's hilt and prepared myself for battle against this psychopathic bastard.

Izou:(Victory is assured.):"Let us do battle, child."

I took a swordsman stance and watched his movement as to not be wounded by him.