➪FIFTEEN

"I'll get you some tea" Nicco and I stood still on the elevator as the doors came open, him walking off and leaving me to trail slowly behind him

I shook my head, lifting my hand that held my clutch inside. "I don't need any tea, Nicco. I'm fine" I said. He stops mid sentence and turns on his heels to look at me, holding his jacket over his forearm. He raises an eyebrow and I do the same, voicelessly asking him what his problem was.

"So you didn't want to get anything to eat since we didn't finish dinner, and now you don't care for tea. Why am I feeling like there's something wrong with you?" He slightly moves his head as he asks me his question.

"I don't know. Maybe you should stop feeling" when I said the words he rolled his eyes. But it wasn't exaggerated. His head was still, a slight breath falling from his lips as he did so.

But he doesn't say anything. Instead he turns back on his heels and makes his way up the large stairs. Of course I follow him, this is the only way that'll lead to his bedroom. I reach there slightly after him, hearing the shower run as he stood near the nightstand in his room.

He now started to make his way over to the closet, loosening his tie at first, then unclasping his watch. The watch fell loose so he removed it, stopping to look over at me for a small second before proceeding to undress himself. He pulled his tie off as he entered the closet.

I rolled my eyes at him before taking a seat on his bed, freeing myself from my heels. He thinks I have an attitude so now he has one. Which makes no sense. If anything it'll just irritate me further and make me not want to speak to him at all.

But then he exits the closet. He is completely naked and my eyes can't help themselves. They trail down his beautifully tattooed torso, and his gorgeous v-line to avert my gaze right at his center. Woah.

I become immediately flustered. His body is a work of art and it makes me bothered, but of all it intrigues me. He has a metal bar that goes right through his dick.

I feel my cheeks instantly grow red as I feel I can't take my eyes away. But I do. I slowly peel them away and when I look up at him he's staring down at me. "You want something from me or are you just looking?".

At that moment I feel as if I'm stuck. My mouth can't move, and I don't force it to. The look in his eyes assures me that he grows easily over me. He shrugs and moves to make his way into the bathroom.

My head follows after him but after he disappears I sit there thinking. He has a dick piercing. God, can this man get any hotter?

I didn't even know guys did that. Or even had the balls to. That's such a sensitive place to have a piercing. But it makes him so much more attractive than I thought of him to be before, and I wasn't even sure if that was possible. He's everything a woman would want.

Attractive.

Sweet.

Caring.

Dominant.