283. Extra - Jingwen & Haozhe

Fanwai: Cooperation? I will inform you.

On the early morning of this day, Chen Jingwen dressed neatly in the city hall, came to deal with the size of the base. He smiled and smiled with the staff who greeted him in the past, and everything seemed so natural and perfect...

Seeing such dazzling Chen Jingwen came over, and fortunately fled from someone's clutch, did not pay attention to the surrounding situation, Xiao Ziling, who was rushing straight, could not avoid it, so he could only bite his scalp.

Since Chu Yutian and Chen Jingwen Dong Haozhe have clarified the relationship between the two, although Chen Jingwen has never picked the bones in his egg as before, his eyes have begun to be a bit strange, and it seems to be studying something. Sights make Xiao Ziling as a needle, and there is some chill in my heart. So he made up his mind, and unless he had the necessary contact, he was still away from Chen Jingwen to ensure his safety.

The two men tacitly hang their own mask-like smiles, their eyes are on fire, and they don’t stop talking to each other, so they are ready to pass by...

The Xiaoziling sights that passed by each other inadvertently swept away to Chen Jingwen. As soon as he stopped, he looked back at Chen Jingwen’s back and said, “Ah... Chen’s deputy leader, please stay.”

Chen Jingwen's back suddenly trembled. He stopped his footsteps and paused for about three seconds. Then he slowly turned around and looked at Xiao Zongling with a smile: "Mr. Xiao. Is there something?"

Xiao Ziling smiled and reappeared the innocent smile that had disappeared for a long time: "Chen deputy leader, are you uncomfortable?" Undoubtedly, Xiao Ziling, who said this, had some gloating.

Chen Jingwen’s face was a little stiff, and the panic in his eyes flashed past. If it wasn’t for Xiao Ziling’s 12-point spirit, he would pay attention. Maybe it will be passed by Chen Jingwen. Xiao Ziling’s brain flashed in the blink of an eye, and an answer emerged in his heart, so his smile was deeper and the whole person was excited.

After all, Chen Jingwen was Chen Jingwen, and Xiao Ziling’s unexpected blow made him panic. However, he quickly recovered. He said faintly: "Mr. Xiao, you think to much. I am in good health." After I just wanted to turn around and leave, Xiao Ziling was enthusiastically grabbed her hand.

At that moment, Chen Jingwen wanted to open the Water Dragon Shield to bounce Xiao Ziling, or to use the water dragon to blow Xiao Ziling, but the reason let him accept his eager to move, and forced to calmly look at the past and want to keep a few with him. Xiao Xiaoling at the distance, seeing what he wants to play, he is not a big one.

The reason why Chen Jingwen can still be so calm is because Chen Jingwen believes that he has eliminated all evidence. Absolutely no one knows what happened last night, except for the parties. Chen Jingwen has forgotten at this time, and some experienced people can easily see through these cover-ups...

Sure enough. The actions and words of Xiao Ziling's success prove that Chen Jingwen's ability intuition is very correct. He really should drive Xiao Ziling away from him in the first time...

Xiao Ziling did not let go of Chen Jingwen’s hand, but instead used his other hand to open Chen Jingwen’s collar. Decisively found that there are several purple marks on the neck of Chen Jingwen, this shape he is very familiar, because someone often does this.

Xiao Ziling found the traces that he had inadvertently swept, and proved his guess. He was in a better mood. He smiled and said: "Chen deputy leader, it seems that someone was too much last night. Oh, it has covered so many marks. , can't wait to declare his belongings..."