PART 37°photo°

OLIVIA'S POV

After we came back from the diner Ryder went up to his study and he has been there for a few hours now.He hasn't come down ever since we came home.

I so badly want to talk on the phone with my family and friends.I miss my mom so much I wish I can just go to her now.I miss us cooking and laughing together although all I do is cut the veggies.

I also miss how me and my dad spend time fixing his old broken car.

I got out of the bed and headed downstairs.I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee.

I wonder if I should make one for him.

After a little argument with Snowy I decided to also make Ryder a cup.I don't know how he take his coffee but I made it not too sweet.

I left my coffee in the kitchen and took Ryder's cup to him.The more steps I took to his study the more nervous I became.

Since I've marked him and how we can feel each other's emotions I can feel how Ryder is upset.

I don't know if it has something to do with something I said at the diner.But I don't recall myself saying anything wrong.

Maybe he is upset about me going to my parents house.But no it couldn't be that since we talked past that.

"You believe inlove?"he asked.

"Of course,I think it is a beautiful thing"

"Everybody thinks like that until they get their heart shattered"he said that more to himself.

Those words ringed in my head.After we had that conversation he didn't seem like himself.Well he seemed like himself before we marked each other.

So distant.

Did that conversation open up old wounds?

I shook my head and took small steps towards his study.I stood outside the door for a little while before knocking.

"Knock!knock!"

He didn't answer so I knocked again.

"Knock!knock!"

I waited for him to answer but he didn't.

I place my hand on the door knob and slowly opened the door.Ryder was not inside.The window of the study was widely open but nobody was inside.

But where did he go?.He must be in his room or out.But he would have maybe said something if he was going out.

Looking outside of the window the rain seem to have stopped.I closed the door behind me and walked to his desk.

"What are you doing?"Snowy asked nervously.

"Just looking"I don't know why I'm here but I just feel like I need to be here.

I put the coffee mug down on his desk and started to admire his study.It has a nice cozy feeling and it smells like wood mixed with his cologne.

While admiring his study I couldn't take my eyes off his shelf of books.I walked to it and ran my fingers all over his books.

There are romance books.From the classic Romeo and Juliet to Pride and Prejudice.I ran my fingers all over his books until I stopped at a certain book.