𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Chapter 20

I stared up at the ceiling, the room slightly bright because of the sunlight that filtered through the curtains. Someone had opened them and I guessed it was Yves.

Proving my assumption, the bathroom door was opened and the concentrated notes of aqua immediately flooded the room.

Looking extremely tall and handsome, Yves emerged from the room, his dark hair wet, which gave me a clue that he just showered.

For the first time ever, he was dressed in a beige Champion t-shirt that clung to his abnormally large muscles, some perfectly fitting faded blue jeans with some white designer sneakers I knew cost a lot.

"Yves!" I squealed happily before outstretching my hands eagerly. It was so nice to see him again.

"What time did you sleep last night?" He raised his eyebrows whilst walking over to me.

"Mmm, at around half ten, or eleven. I don't really remember," I grinned when he sat on the bed and let me wrap my tiny arms around him.

"You naughty girl. What were you doing staying up at those times?" His thumb stroked the bare skin on my waist whilst I nuzzled my face in his chest.

"I was watching a film on Netflix, you smell so nice." I whispered as he kissed my jawline softly.

"Hmm. I'll leave you to prepare for the day then I'll see you downstairs," he gently pushed my hair back then kissed my forehead. I nodded obidiently and watched as he left the room.

I slipped out of bed with a yawn before heading to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth thoroughly, I hopped into the shower and internally wished to spend more time in there because of how hot the water was.

I dried myself and went to the closet to dress up. I pulled on some white lacy lingerie. I picked out a blue faded jean skirt that ended mid-thigh to match Yves and a beige sleeveless top that I tucked into my skirt.

I pulled on some white sneakers with some small Nike socks then brushed my straight hair into a high ponytail. After spritzing some perfume and applying a shiny lip gloss, I left the room and made my way downstairs.

I grinned widely when I saw the packages of breakfast that were on the counter. Yves was focused on what he was viewing on his cellphone, an air pod in his ear as his features remained strong and firm.

"That's what I told him... yeah, it must have been unintentional. I'll have to check that one again," he spoke to the person who was on the line as I quietly settled beside him and taking the food from the paper bags.

The food varied from chocolate banana pancakes with cream to a bacon and cheese omelette with a toasted bagel to go with it. I sipped on my vanilla latte as I enjoyed the scrumptious food. Yves shook his head when I offered him some, his call ongoing throughout the time I was eating.

"Okay Steve. I'll talk to you later, don't confront anyone... I'll sort it out alright? Cheers." He pulled the air pod out of his ear and faced me. I blinked innocently, a piece of the chocolate pancake melting in my mouth.

"You look so adorable," Yves smirked whilst rubbing my cheek gently.

"Do I have something on my face?" I brought my hand up to my face as he chuckled.

"No, you're just so mesmerising. Anyways, I've decided to turn off all my gadgets for the rest of the day so that I can focus on you." He took my tiny hand and kissed it gently. A blush crept up onto my cheeks as I stared up at him.

"That's sweet of you. What are we doing today? The nature is so beautiful outside," I looked out of the window.

"I had the same thought. Maybe we can take a walk, there's seldom anyone who moves around in this place." Yves moved off his stool and carried me off mine.