𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘~𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Chapter 29

Chapter 29

I blinked my eyes open when I felt a fresh, airy breeze hit my face. I reached my arm out for Yves but there was nothing. I groaned when I realized that he wasn't there, but I nevertheless took his pillow then hugged and inhaled it as usual. Damn, it smelled so good. I could never put enough emphasis on how great that man's scent was.

"Good morning baby," a deep voice sounded but I was too lazy to turn my head.

"Hmm," I kept my eyes shut, pulling the plush duvet. Everything smelled like him around here. And I wasn't complaining.

"Are you that tired? I didn't punish you too hard," I could tell he was smirking and I blushed as I thought about last night.

"You did," I mumbled but whined when I felt his large cold hand go down my back.

"I see. Well, I'm sorry. Come, let me give you an apology kiss," he whispered against my ear but I pretended to ignore him.

"No," I whispered and snuggled more against my pillow.

"Isla, I even made you breakfast." He kissed my shoulder and I waved him off.

"I can't wear my bikini anymore, people will know that we went crazy with the visible marks on my ass." I mumbled but he just massaged it gently.

"It's not a big deal baby, you can wear the bikini for me." I rolled my eyes at his statement.

After a deep sigh, I finally woke up and turned to face him. I reached for some mints, lay on my stomach then stared at his beautiful face with my dreamy eyes.

"You're so handsome," I tilted my head and he winked in response. He stood up and I tilted my head high to look at him. He walked to the door but stopped again when I whispered his name. He really was sensitive to a lot of things. I bet he could even hear my heartbeat.

"Can I get that kiss after all?" I pouted my lips but he just stared at me with his stormy grey eyes. They were one of my favorite features of him, and whenever they were focused on me, I felt very special.

"I've changed my mind," I gaped at his response, then rose an eyebrow in question. He looked so tall, so handsome, so... sexy. I was ready to forgive him for being merciless with me, ready to let him eat me to his content, ready to have him scar my whole body.

"Are you sure?" I pushed the snow white sheets down, his gaze never leaving me for a second as I cupped my breast.

I slowly turned on my back, pulled the sheets back up to cover my chest then spread my legs. His hand tightened around his watch that he hadn't put on till his hand was pale white, as I bit my lip and let my fingers wander to my already wet folds. Just the sight of him was enough to turn me on.

I moaned his name seductively and slowly, my hazel eyes challenging him to come closer and give in. I stroked myself gently, small pleasured sighs escaping my lips.