𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

Fun Fact: This is my favorite, special chapter out of the entire book, enjoy 💕

...

Partly Cloudy With A Chance of Tears ~ Skylar Grey

Chapter 30

"No Yves, what do I need a car for? Okay, I do love them but the chauffeur-"

"He can't keep driving you, he's busy. You need your own mode of transport," he simply spoke as he led me to the white Porches.

"Okay fine. I'll do it," I sighed in defeat.

"How many do you want?" I gaped at his question. His stormy eyes averted from a large Porsche to me.

"How many- what? Yves-"

"I'm asking. Do you want five or what? Tell me," he had his hands in his pockets as he walked towards me.

"That's not necessary. I'll have just one," I smiled before returning my gaze to the beautiful shiny white Porsche that I had loved.

"If that's what you want, then I'll get you one as a gift from me." He followed me and I turned to glare at his handsome self.

"You could simply buy me something cheaper, like a necklace-"

"No, I don't do cheap. That's just one of the gifts really, and it's not much." He pulled me closer to him. We were still on his island and I was sad that the two week break was about to end. I didn't want to leave, neither did I want to go back to a place full of judgmental people.

We were so happy and comfortable here, we could easily kiss in the middle of the road, hold hands while shopping and converse with normal people who wouldn't scream or be astounded to see Yves, the famous billionaire.

"I know you're my boyfriend, but you don't have to spoil me like this-"

"Speaking of spoiling, isn't your birthday in three months time?" He looked down at me. We were matching some grey tracksuits.

The photographer had gotten into the habit of taking pictures of us almost every day, and I was certain that Yves' email was flooded with over five hundred images of us.

We were so fulfilled and comfortable in our relationship on the island, and Yves hadn't once gotten a call from work, and we both hadn't had our devices for over a week. I preferred it that way. We were spending a lot of quality time together, getting to know each other on a deeper level, and making lots of love.

We basically did everything together now. We showered together, ate together, slept together, watched television together, sat on the beach and meditated together, played sports together, did minor chores together, went shopping together, swam together, got pictures taken together, went for dinner together.