𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

✦☾⚕☾✦

✦☾⚕☾✦

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

GENEVIEVE SMACKED HER HEAD AGAINST the table violently as she glared at the chart for Astronomy. James wasn't there to prevent her from doing this, having returned to Quidditch practices. Sirius was still asleep most likely, as she'd not seen him appear from his dorm room. Peter was wherever he was, though Genevieve was not overly in the mood to care, and Remus had once more played upon a disappearance act.

The girl couldn't imagine taking this subject for another three years, however she had to. All she knew was she wouldn't be taking Divination as well in her third year.

Pulling at the escaped strands of her hair, the poor girl felt like crying. The fact that a lesson could put her in such a stressed state hurt. She hated bothering Sirius for help with the subject but it was the only way she could ever keep up with the lesson. The girl still had a Potions essay as well as a Charms paper to right for the next lessons as she was sat at nine on a Saturday morning slamming her head onto a table and violently pulling at her hair due to Astronomy.

She repeated the same action once more before a voice caught her attention. "If you do that once more, I'm going to have to ask Madam Pomfrey to admit you for brain damage." Her head shot up at the site of Sirius. "Let me take a wild guess and say you're attempting Astronomy homework, on your own. Again."

Genevieve crumbled into her chair. "I just cannae understan' it. Any time I try, any time I go an' look in a book or go o'er de no'es ya ma'e for me, I still cannae do it an' I wanna scream an' cry an' pull my flamin' hair out." She rambled.

"Let's avoid maiming ourselves, shall we?" Sirius joked. "Y'know I am here to help you with this, you do it for James and me in Herbology, it's only fair."

She sighed. "Aye bu' I feel shit'y doin' it to ya when ya coul' be doin' sommat bet'er with yer time." Sirius waved it off.

"Nonsense little Genny, besides, what kind of friend would I be if I left you to suffer with this in silence?" He asked her, dropping into the chair beside her. "Now which chart is this?"

"The Zodiac constellations." She answered.

Sirius scoffed. "Piss easy, give it here." He waved her to pass the piece of paper. "Now wha' Zodiac are you and we'll start there?" He inquired.

"Yer serious?" She quickly asked. "Don't ya dare with the jokes." He chuckled at her additional speech.

"Yes I am, both literally and figuratively." He smiled, still saying the overused joke.

"Capricorn." She answered.

"Okay, let's start with Capricorn then and then we'll do mine, and then the other's, yes?" He explained. She nodded, thanking him. "Stop thanking me, it's horrible seeing you get yourself in a state when I can help it." He smiled to her. "Come here, thu sappy nighean."