Part 3

Authors notes 📝

Two weeks later

"You got this Haruka" Sanzu said

You were on a blanket having tummy time as Sanzu encouraged you to pick up your Head. But sadly, as soon as you did pick up your Head, you ended up losing control and Head-butting the ground and crying.

"Aww, it's okay," Sanzu said while picking you up off the ground and comforting you.

————-

Sanzu had to leave later because of work, so Kokonoi would watch you while he was away.

Eventually, when Kokonoi arrived and looked at you, you now had a bruise on your foreheads.

"Did you already drop her, Sanzu"

"No, she was having tummy time and accidentally hit her head."

"Mhm, well, anyways, I'm going to take her shopping today while you are gone, so take her car seat out of your car," Kokonoi said as he took you from Sanzu.

"Okay, I'll put it in your car before I leave," Sanzu said as he went to his room to get ready.

"Hi, little Y/n," Kokonoi said in a baby voice as he sat on the couch with you and put on a Disney movie.

You stared at the TV, not knowing what was happening in the movie but looking at the bright, flashy colors across the screen.

Time went by fast as your mind was focused on the TV. That's when Kokonoi got up with you and started heading to change into a new close to go shopping in.

After getting you ready, he grabbed your diaper bag and a stroller, took you to his car, and put you in your car seat. He then proceeded to check and ensure Sanzu put the car seat in right to be safe. Then he started driving to a nice shopping center.

You fell asleep in the car as Kokonoi tried to talk to you in a baby voice. But when you woke up, the car was full of people. (Kakucho, Ran,Rindo and of course Kokonoi) You woke up shocked by how many people are in the car now.

"Look, she woke up," Kakucho said while wiggling his finger in front of your face.

"Okay, we're here," Kokonoi said as they stopped. They all got out, and Kakucho took you out of your car seat as Kokonoi got your stroller out and opened it to put you in.

———

As they walked from store to store, they would bring items to you and show you them, acting like you could say if you liked it or not.

That's when they took you to a Baby shop to buy you things, and to say they were confused was an understatement.

"What the fuck does 2M mean," Ran said

" Wtf is an organic diaper," Kakucho said

"Is this for a girl's tits?" Rindo asked

And more...

Eventually, they asked a worker how to tell the size of a baby for clothes and shoes, and she helped them figure it out.

Hope you liked the chapter 🙂