Do I have too?

Peppers POV (You didn't see that coming)

Tony has been really overwhelmed with paperwork and business things for Stark Industry's and on top not getting enough sleep, his anxiety and nightmares keeps him up most night so he goes down to the lab and tinkers. 

So as CEO and his wife I made the decision to get him a little help working around.

I was going to help find him a personal intern, the intern would help with design ideas to help get a better view on projects, help with things around the lab and hopefully help with Tony's over all mental heath.

Rohdey even helped on figuring out how we would select the intern, Rohdey said that he should help because he said and I quote 'l am Tony's honorary husband so I need a say in this'. But the process would be to send out a test to a school have the kids take it and look over the scores and who ever gets the highest will be Tony's intern.

Simple.

Now I just needed to sell Tony on the idea.

I walked down the hallway to the lab my heals clicking the whole way.

"Tony?" I called out as I opened the big door to the lab.

"I'm in here Pep-  NO! Dum-E don't you dare put that screwdriver in the blender again" Tony scolded the robot.

Dum-E sadly put down the driver and went back to cleaning some things off the floor.

"Hey Pep how you doing" he nodded putting some tools down and whipping his hands on a rag cloth to get the grease off his hands.

"I'm doing fine Tony, but I need to run something by you quick" I asked.

"Sure run it by me" he nodded.

"I was thinking you could get a personal intern to help with projects" I stated simply.

"What Pep! How could you betray me like this! I do PERFECTLY fine on my own" he defended. Dum-E made a sad beeping noise from the corner, "correction I do PERFECTLY fine on my own with the inclusion of my babies and you..... and Honybear" he finished.

"I think it would be a good chance you can branch out expand the industry a little more, it will get kids excited about science and biochemistry" I rambled slightly.

"But it will be so much work to set up so do I have toooo" he whined dragging out the 'o' and well trying not to have to agree to getting an intern.

"Well it's good that me and Rohdey already set it up you just need to pick a school and a grade make a little show at the school and boom you have an intern and then we go from there" I smirked.

"Oh your good woman" he murmured.

"Fine but I want them to be able to can keep up, I don't wanna be teaching little things to kids" he argued.

"Deal, you have a week to find a school that you wanna offer the internship too" I finalized.

"Deal..... but I get to take you out to dinner for the week"

"... I'll take it" I said with a smirk.

"Be ready at 8" I smiled as I walked out the door.

"Alright your the boss" Tony called sarcasticly after me "....I love you Pepper!" He shouted again.

I smiled warmly as I continued to the elevator.

If only it was this easy to convince Tony to do most things.

A/N

Oh how the turns have tabled.

Things are starting up againnnnnn.

It's gonna be a fun ride bro

Any who's.... Thanks for reading this chapter!

Remember to drink water and eat a little food!

💛💙💜 - the author