Twenty-Two (His pov)

I sighed as we drove home. I was worried she though I only want her for sex. God knows I don't.

"Can you eat first please?" I asked rubbing her thigh.

"Mmhm. I'm hungry are you?" She looked at me.

"I'll eat too." I nodded.

We walked inside and she pulled off her heels and put a large pizza in the oven.

I walked upstairs changing into sweats before coming back down and seeing her cut them.

"That was so fast." I said.

"No you just changed for 15 minutes." She laughed and I looked at the clock. I never take that long.

"Wow. Alright." I chuckled still confused.

She set a plate in front of me and I was eating silently and quickly nearly inhaling the food.

I ate the slices like I was starved for years and placed my plate in the sink.

"Shhhh." I said to her before going upstairs and sitting on the bed against the frame and out of breath.

I wanted this experience to be whatever she wanted it to be. I won't be gentle if she doesn't want it but I will if she does. I'm over analyzing everything but I've never had an interest like this. I hold such adoration and attraction toward her and was shocked at how my heart felt when I held her. It's so strange. It's also getting harder trying not to think sexually because I loved the first time.

She looked inside my room suspiciously.

"You're quite quick aren't you." She teased walking in.

I laughed because I am truly ridiculous. I patted my open legs and she came over and crawled til her back fell of my chest and her legs were open and right next to mine.

"Lorena what do you want?" I asked emphasizing the you.

"To fuck you." She whispered placing her head on my shoulder.

"Pull your dress up for me." I whispered in her ear.

She wiggled and hiked it up for me. I pulled her legs up and she understood so they bent and opened wider.

I placed my hand on the outside of her underwear and she gasped.

"I barely touched you." I murmured in her ear pushing back her hair with my free hand.

"You make me sensitive." She smiled softly as I caressed the fabric. I felt her wetness and moved my hand so it was inside and on her clit. I moved my middle and ring fingers in slow circles and she moaned lightly.

"You're so beautiful." I mumbled.

"You can't even see me." She chuckled.

"I can hear you and feel your body react to mine." I rebuttaled.

"Yea. Why am I the only one your like this too?" She asked.

I got close to her ear and took a breath keeping my fingers moving the same way.

"No one has ever consumed me with a single look but you..." I began pausing and taking a breath lining up my two fingers with her wet folds.

"You fucking wreck me Lore." I nearly groaned and plunged my large fingers into her making her gasp. I held her waist solidly against my body with my free arm as I fucked her with my fingers.

"Fuck daddy!" She yelled and I smiled kissing her ear and going harder making her legs tremble slightly. I felt needy so before she came I removed my fingers and she groaned in annoyance.

"Why?" She asked looking at me and sitting on her knees. I placed my fingers into my mouth savoring her taste.

"Because." Was all I said.

"I want you." She pouted.

"How?" I teased with a smirk but I knew she was bold.

She got on her hands and knees and her face was close to mine.

She looked at me before looking down my body and her hand held her up as she used her other to palm my already hard dick. I moaned slightly.

"I can help you daddy. Fuck me hard pretty please." She chuckled teasing me.

I grabbed her throat with one hand and hair with other yanking and she smiled up at me as I was now on my knees and she was on hers.

"Hard?" I asked.

"Yes fuck me really hard. I don't wanna walk." She grinned up at me.

"Yea?" I asked and moved the hand from her neck to caress the side of her face.

"Mmhm." She nodded.

I kiss her lips and she placed her hands on my chest as she parted her lips letting my tongue into her mouth. She smiled and I followed. I pulled away from her.

"I wanna suck your dick." She winked and got off the bed after I let go of her hair and kneeled on the floor waiting for me. God she moves fast.

I stood and had my groin right in front of her face. I was excited to see her reaction. She's only been fucked by me and hasn't gotten a good look just glances when she was stabbed or when I changed.

She pulled down my sweats causing my dick to spring up against my stomach.

"Oh fuck. That went inside me?" She asked looking up at me.

"It did. And it really liked it." She called my dick a 'that'. That's new.

"Fucking hell." She whispered before putting her hand around it.