Chapter 8

As we walk up to the door my nerves take over me

No I can't do this.

Too late your at the door idiot. You should of thought of that before coming here.

No one is talking to you. Maybe if I ask my dad he will take me back.

"What if they don't want me." I whisper out not sure if I want them to hear me or not.

"Caro stop worrying they all love you and have missed you so much I promise they want you here, Okay." He replies holding my hand to give me more comfort. (Darling)

"Okay." I breath out closing my eyes and inhaling as Valentino opens the door.

"Ready?" He questions, i nod unable to talk as he presses this intercom thing talking into it.

"Everyone come downstairs ora!" He shouts as I flinch slightly. (Now)

2 seconds later we hear footsteps running down the stairs.

"Hey wait for me!" 1 shouts making me jump a little bit not enough to be noticed luckily.

"Shut up I'm going to see her first and she will love me more than all of you!" He shouts back as I hold back my laugh.

They definitely love shouting in this house. I am going to need to get used to this soon if I don't want anyone to know.

Suddenly, we hear a loud bang

"Ow that fucking hurt!" He shouts as I begin giggling.

"I dare you to fucking swear again!" Someone shouts with a threatening voice making me shiver.

I wonder who that is? They don't sound like they will like me very much.

The audacity to swear while telling someone not to swear. The hypocrisy!

They all get downstairs and stare at me with a glint of something in their eyes.

"Hello principessa I'm Angelo, I'm 26 and your oldest brother." The scary looking one says. (Princess)

I think he is the one who told the other guy not to swear. He has a suit on and has blue eyes like my father. Never mind, he looks exactly like dad.

"Hey bambola, I'm Lorenzo, I'm 25 and I'm your second oldest brother." Said this other guy who was next to Angelo. (Doll)

He has green eyes like me and a grey Adidas tracksuit on with tattoos popping out of his clothes on his neck.

"Then I'm next as you know I'm Valentino and I'm 22. Valentino says still next to me.

Finally getting a full look of him, he has green eyes and a black Armani suit on. I'm not sure what Armani is but looking at this house it is most likely expensive.