Part 20.

Aedyn throws a fit by saying I hate you to his father, the first time he denies Mew's approach and that hurts Mew.

"What do you mean 'what happened?'? It's you who brought him here - crying now he is being like that! Don't be so stupid Gulf!." Mew unconsciously raised his voice which made Gulf flinched and so their son. Aedyn tightened his hold to his mother - frightened that his father is angry.

"Don't you dare to raise your voice on me Suppasit!" Gulf said, his voice is low but deep, his eyes were fuming with anger. Mew realized what he just did but he can't just take it back.

"Dada... l wanna go home" Aedyn whispered whilst shaking, he is still crying. Gulf glares at Mew as he slowly caress Aedyn's back.

"Let us talk to them first then we will go home, okay?" Gulf said, he is being mature as a man that he is and talk to them even though he can just leave the place but that would unprofessional of him if he do so.

Aedyn shakes his head but Gulf convince him until his son nods his head. Mew and his friends were just looking at Gulf while Kao, Up and Mix were outside doing some sightseeing not knowing of the things going on inside the ranch.

It took some time for Aedyn to calm down and they all waited for him to settle down. They have to.

"Little superman, can you tell dada again what you heard?" Gulf asked and his son elaborated the story once more and how many times Mew attempted to interrupt to give his side but Gulf stopped him and let his son to continue his story however as soon as Aedyn finished telling what he heard, he cried out loud then starts throwing tantrums saying he wanted to go home. It was then that the couple entered too and saw the commotion, they rushed to Gulf's side and pamper Aedyn so he would calm down but they failed. Mew attempted to explain to his son but Aedyn refused to listen and keeps on crying. As a child, it would be normal for them to throw a fit and all but Aedyn's not like that. He loves his dada so much that he doesn't want anyone else to hurt or say bad things to him.

"Okay, let's go home." Gulf said and Aedyn nods vigorously. Gulf eyed Mix then Kao and Up and they  nodded in unison, Gulf then turned to Mew, "we'll discuss this some other time" he said before going back to the room, get their things and leave the place - leaving Aedyn's father and his friends there.

"I told you its not a good joke!" Mew scolds Run after the car left.

"I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean it, you know that." Run apologized. "I didn't know that Aedyn could accidentally hear them."

"But he did! Now my son doesn't want me anymore and my Gulf is angry at me. What to do" Mew anxiously pulled his hair and wash his face with his hands. He knew that all he needs to do is to explain his side to Gulf but he has to wait until Aedyn comes around again and he doesn't know how long that will take.

"Relax, man. It'll be okay" Mild said trying to console Mew. It's the first time he spoke and he isn't spared from the blame because they are all just as guilty.

"How can I relax if my family can leave me any moment!" Mew exclaimed and his friends really feel sorry for what their actions. It was just them joking about it and they didn't even imagine it will create a disaster.

"The car's here any moment now" Mild added, he contacted Mew's driver to bring the car so they can follow them as soon as possible. Kao offered to leave at the same time but Aedyn refused. And every time Aedyn denies Mew his heart is being torn to pieces.

Mew flopped back to the sofa and cover his face with his own hands. He wants to scream, to throw a fit but that won't help him solve his problem.

"Let's go to a hotel room. You should take Aedyn out and go to a place where Mew won't find you so your son can settle down. He is not used to that kind of environment and that kind of talks." Kao said. Him and his boyfriend are sitting at the back seat while Gulf is in the middle seat with Aedyn sleeping on his arms. Gulf's hand is already numb and aching from holding his son all day long and his body is also aching so much from the previous exercise but he can endure them for his son. The physical pain he is feeling is nothing compared to the emotional stress his son's currently experiencing.

"Yeah we should." Gulf agreed. He doesn't know but there's a chance that Mew will go to their house to talk with Aedyn however by doing that it will just pressure the kid.

They just dropped Mix off and headed to the hotel. They spend days just roaming around and went some sightseeing during the day so they can enjoy the vacation of the two and also to divert Aedyn's attention. However few days passed but Gulf haven't heard anything from Mew, no calls, no texts, no video messages, nothing and what surprised Gulf is that Aedyn doesn't look for his daddy as well. He acted like how they were before - before Mew came to the picture.

"Papa! Take a picture of me!" Aedyn shouted at Kao. He stand beside a baby lion who's looking at him too like the animal is adoring him as well.

"Hold on!" Kao shouted as he runs to Aedyn. Gulf and Up is just watching them, it's their last day and they have to go back home the next day so they want to make memories with Aedyn before they left cause they don't know when they'll come back to visit.

"Look at them! They're like father and son" Up smiles as he said those words. "Aren't you regretting that you let him go and decides to love that stupid man?" he asked.

Gulf suddenly turned his head to look at Up. He stare at him from head to toe then click his tongue before he flick Up's forehead, "That was years ago and we're better off as friends. Also, he deserve someone better and that is you." Gulf winked at Up, "Ooohh! You're so red! You're blushing!" He teased. He never - not even once thought what will be the outcome if he decides to stay with Kao. It was for the best though.

It's really true when they say 'time flies so fast when you're enjoying the moment' because its already time for the two to leave. Gulf, Aedyn and Mix brought the couple to the airport to send them off.

"Papa... I will miss you~" Aedyn sobs as he hug both of them. They already talk and explain to the kid that they have to go home but he still refused to let them go when its time for them to leave.

"We will visit you again, okay?" Up caressed Aedyn's hair but he just shake his head still refusing to let go of them.

"You can ask your dada to visit us soon or when you're dada got business trip, you can stop by to visit us, okay?" Kao said. Aedyn still refuses to let go so Gulf suddenly took Aedyn to his arms and carry him as he still cries. The two has to go inside since their flight got announced.

"Dada? Can we follow Papa Kao and Papa Up?" Aedyn asked. Mix is holding one of Aedyn's hand and the other side is with Gulf.

"We can of course but not so soon, okay? Dada got a lot of work lately." Gulf said, smiling and slightly squeezing his son's hand. "Maybe after uncle Mix is done with his personal vacation" Gulf said while grinning.

"But I'm not taking one?" Mix raise a brow.

"Exactly." Gulf laughed. Aedyn just looked at the two with his confused face.

"Aedyn? Do you want to meet with your daddy?" Gulf asked all of a sudden and it made his son quiet and stopped him from walking.

"I don't have a daddy" Aedyn said and starts walking again. "I only have my dada, I don't need a daddy" He continues. Gulf doesn't know what to say, Aedyn is too angry for his sake and he can't just ignore Aedyn's feelings. He has the very right to feel what he want to feel and be hurt if he thinks he is hurt.

"Aedyn..."

"Let's go home dada" Aedyn said humming while jumping in tiny, swinging both of his hands on their way to the parking lot. They will go back to their home too but Gulf is not expecting Mew to be there waiting for them because he got all the chance to meet and explain or even contact them but he didn't.

My office, 10AM tomorrow. Gulf sends the text to Mew's secretary and to him, making an appointment to his own assistant too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Long time no update haha.

I'm so sorry, things are really hard these days.

How was it?