Hurt

Moon and y/n walk into the large atrium, keeping an eye out for any security bots, which thankfully, aren't anywhere near them.

"Let's see... I wanna check out Monty's golf. It seems fun, and I'm pretty sure that's where Freddy said the Fazcam was." She says, her hands on her hips.

"Lead on." Moon says, walking cautiously behind her.

They walk up the stairs and into the gator's mouth, looking up with awe.

"Woah!" She whispers, admiring the details. It really has a theme park, almost jungle theme to it, with alligator heads popping up out of the water and spouting water back into the river it came out of, with paths leading to different golf courses.

"Okay... fazcam... Fazcam..." she walks around the outskirts for a few minutes, before finding a food stand called Gator Grub.

"Lets check in here." She says, walking through the red door with bold lettering saying: STAFF ONLY.

"Look around. It could be anywhere." She tells moon, who nods before slinking off into the dark corners to search.

Why kind of food do they have at an alligator attraction?

Curiosity piqued, she peeks into the fridge. Her mouth waters at the sight of pre-wrapped sandwiches, which she shoves in her pockets without a second thought.

"I don't see anything in here." Moon pops up next to her, his glowing eyes piercing through her.

She screams, falling back on the cold concrete painfully.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scare you." Moon says, reaching down and lifting her to her feet from her waist. She winces, rubbing her sore butt.

"You didn't... just startled me. So, nothing?" She says, flipping on her flashlight.

"Nothing. But there's another door." He points, stepping out of the way of the door as her flashlight spotlights it.

"Alright, let's go." She says, carefully stepping over.

Through the door is a long hallway, which is very dimly lit, so much so that moon is able to walk through.

The hall turns to the right, where there's a few doors in front of them and to their left and right, so they decide they'd each take a room, leaving the one on the left for last.

Both come up with nothing.

"Last door." She says, opening the door to the left. They walk in, and directly in front of them is the security office.

"Here we go! It should be in here." Y/n says, walking in the open door. Moon follows behind her.

"Ah yes! Right here!" She says, picking it off the office chair it was resting on.

"Good, you found it." Moon says, standing directly behind her.

"Yup. Let's get out of here before we get spot-" before she can finish her sentence, moon jumps to the door on the opposite side, closing it with the click of a button. She heard scratching, and a growl from the other side.

"Monty knows we are here. Watch that door." Y/n stands in shock. How did he just sneak up like that? And what would've happened if moon hadn't been here?

"Hurry!" Moon urges, opening the door at Monty rounds the corner. She dashes for the door, watching out the window to see where he is. Once he gets close, she shuts it.

"How are we gonna get out of here?!" Y/n whispers.

"Shhh." Moon shushes. While they play cat and mouse with Monty, y/n concocts a plan.