Dropped

Hello!

I dropped this story. This was a bad representation of what I could actually write and I never expected this story to even get 10 views, let alone 900.

For those who have read my "About Me" section, you would know that this was once its own separate story on Wordpress.com, not a Fanfiction. It had its own separate world, characters and system. Me, being the newly writer that I was, decided to write on on Wordpress, not reading the fine print when it said that my site would be completely deleted after a year.

At that point, after a year of writing, I had a lot of motivation. I had written 42 chapters of that story and still had a bunch of drafts to finish. That was when disaster struck and everything I put on the site was deleted. This normally wouldn't be so bad, if not for the fact that I had all my electrical devices reset due to malware a month prior, meaning I didn't have a backup for the story...

I was really proud of that story and I was really sad that all my work was deleted, not even a sign that it was there in the first place. I decided to use what I had in my memory to rewrite it as a fanfiction for SIASOW, but my motivation was never really the same as it was before.

Finally, I was checking my text messages from a couple months ago, for nostalgia purposes, when I found a singular picture I had sent to a friend. That picture reignited my sadness at my story being gone, replaced with a fake. I realized that my writing skill actually regressed from the point of writing that story to writing this one, since now I was writing about someone else's story instead of my own.

That was the final straw. That is when I decided this story wasn't meant to see the light of day. I wanted my old story back, my REAL story back, but I couldn't find it even if I searched. So... I thank you all for reading this story, but with what it represents, I really can't continue writing it.

Thank you for your all your support, and I hope that I will write another story as good as the one I lost.