004 . . . machine vs man

(

( . . 𝐴𝐶𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸; 𝐶𝐻 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅 ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞ ❫
MACHINE VS MAN / 机器对人

The day of the Stark Expo came and after Tony basically created a new element that would sustain his arc reactor, he rushed to catch Mulan before she left with Pepper and Natasha. The tensions between the two exes were still high, with them only talking if it was strictly professional, but Mulan had business to take care of so she pushed her personal life to the side and supported Pepper.

"Tony! I'm leaving now!" Mulan yells as she grabs her purse. "Y'know, for your freakin expo that you're not going to. . ." She mumbles.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Hold on!" Tony screams as he charges down the stairs and tries to catch her. "You can't go, you gotta come with me." He states after catching his breath.

"Uh-uh. Nope. You cant do this to me. Why do you always do this to me?" Mulan shakes her head.

"'Cause I need you and you're all I got. Look, y'know that guy Mr. I'm-gonna-split-your-car-in-half-with-whips while I was totally winning that race in Monaco?" Tony speaks.

"He's not very unforgettable, gave me a hell of a fight back, so yeah. And you were not winning that race you dweeb." Mulan sets her things down thinking this is gonna take some time.

"Shut up!" Tony whines like a child. He goes to talk again when Happy honks his horn trying to get Mulan to come out. Tony huffs with a roll of his eyes and stomps to the front door. He peaks his head out and yells, "In a minute!" while Happy honks right back just to spite him. Walking back in, Tony starts again, "Yeah, well you remember how he's supposedly in jail right now sitting pretty?"

"Yes. . ." Mulan drawls suspiciously.

"I have a high tingling hunch that he's not in jail but broken out of it and is planning something, if not already on the move," Tony explains. Mulan opens her mouth to speak but he shushed her. "I got a phone call yesterday, he was talking about the true history of Stark, making a big gag out of it and I think the expo is his next move."