T W E N T Y - F O U R

His large green eyes blinked in a mixture of surprise and confusion, before settling on wary excitement

His large green eyes blinked in a mixture of surprise and confusion, before settling on wary excitement. His eyes lower to my lips and his tongue darts out to wet his own.

"How?"

Sweet boy has been so distracted with his hangover and feelings of shame that he hasn't noticed how little he's been stuttering. I want to tell him how proud I am, but I don't want him to feel shy or get too in his head. So I just swell with pride within.

I motion for him to scoot into a laying position, and like a good little sub, he does just what I ask. With some struggle since he was still firmly tied to the headboard.

I move my right leg so I'm straddling him. Rather than land on his brief covered crotch, I rest my naked pussy on his bare belly, swiveling my hips a bit so he could feel just how eager I was for what was coming next.

His moss green eyes darkened to a deep forest green, and I watched as his pupils dilated. He licked his lips from the feel of my wet heat rubbing against his lower belly. I leaned forward until we were mere inches apart, and locked those dark forest eyes with mine.

"First," I take my index finger and trace small circles against his collarbone, "I will ride your face."

I move my lips to brush his ear.

"Then," I take a few nibbles from his earlobe, "I will fuck you," I whisper into it.

I feel him shudder beneath me, and draw back to make eye contact with him once again. His eyes reveal a hurricane of anticipation and apprehension.

I understand his trepidation, but I'm not here to go easy on him.

"I will take my pleasure and I won't let you cum until I do," I narrow my eyes and give his neck a gentle yet firm squeeze, "and you're going to lay there and fucking take it. Understood?"

His uneven breathing has turned into deep lustful breaths, and his eyes scan every inch of my face and body, taking it all in. Almost as if he's preparing to commit every sinful act that will take place to memory. Almost like he wants to etch this moment permanently into his head so he never forgets it. Almost as if he believed that at any second I would disintegrate and everything surrounding him would melt, rendering his reality a delusion.

But this is all real, and he'll find out just how fucking real I can make it.

His wrists strain against the satin ties, and his slender, sinewy muscles contract. I reach up to tighten his bound wrists and reduce any motion.

I meant it when I said he was going to lay there and fucking take it.

His eyes flutter closed and he takes a deep breath, and lets it out in a slow, long exhale.

"Is that what you want, Kai?"

He nods his head franticly, his eyes opening to meet mine.

The hand against his throat squeezes tightly. "Use your fucking words or you get nothing."