𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘳 - 04

"𝗔𝗺 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 , 𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗲?"

꧁꧂

"Paimon , please let go of me" i said to the little floating child who attached herself on my waist, crying, getting my haori wet .

"Paimon is gonna miss you! Cant you just stay with Paimon and Aether?!" She yelled stuffing her face on my now wet uniform

"Paimon we just met like-"

"It was a month ago, Aether!"

Paimon let go of me and went to Aether bonking his head using her little hands. The blonde seemed to not mind it and chose to ignore the child before going towards me.

"Are you sure you want to do this [Name]?" He handed me some of the poisons that i made during my days in Tevyat carefully "You know, you can just be with us" he said

I sigh and continue to stuff my bag with the poisons and my sisters nichirin blade. He took notice that i was not listening to him and instantly took both of my hands in his, succesfully stopping me from packing.

𝘉𝘢 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘱!

"[Name]?"

I turned my head to look at Aether and raise my brow at him, still keeping my smile on

"Why dont you join our adventure instead?"

Join him in his adventure with a child? Sounds great. But youre supossed to search a way back to your own world! Going to that City of Freedom would waste your time. The people would just use you as a Knight and send some comissions to you instead, not helping you find a way back.

How did you know this? Well you made a 'friendly' talk with a Knight from Monstadt who was wandering around Wolvendom during your search for some Wolfhooks. Lets just say after the talk he ran away.

"Aether... Joining you on your adventure sounds great!" His eyes lit up "But i prefer going alone" sad Aether

"But i guess joining you for a bit would be nice! Tho ill just be there for some time before going back alone" Happy Aether!

"S- so that means youre joining us?!" Paimon said wiping her tears away before stomping her feet on air "Hmph since you made Paimon sad there, you have to treat Paimon some food!"

She pointed her little finger at me as. I then took notice that Aether was still holding both of my hands.

I cleared my throat "Uhh Aether..?" He was still looking down on my hands as i could feel my eyes twitch a bit.

"Ahahah" The little pixie rubbed her neck as she watched you trying to get Aether let go of your hands without hitting him.

"Lets just get going!"

☁︎

As the three of us were walking towards Monstadt, a big... uhh.. big lizard with wings? flied over us.

"Ehh.. what was that?" I asked Paimon who was beside me "A dragon?!"

As Paimon said that i remembered a certain Uppermoon who had a blood demon art like that or something near that. Uppermoon 4 or 5, i really dont remember.

"𝔒𝔣 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔬𝔫𝔱"

I then heard Paimon telling us to follow the dragon. The three of us followed it and it only led us into a forest with the big creature and a boy? Yea i think he is a boy.

"𝔄𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔬 𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔫, 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔰"

As soon i heard the voice said that, my nichirin blade and Aethers clothes glowed a teal colour alerting both the boy and the dragon.

"Who's there?!"

The dragon roared and flew away as the boy was nowhere to be seen.

"Is talking to dragons normal here?" Aether said looking up at the dragon who flew away

"𝔇𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫"

'That was weird..."

☁︎

𝗂 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 2 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌.

𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗂 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗁𝗁 𝗂𝖽𝗄. 𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗋𝗇 𝖼𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝗎𝖺𝗇 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌