{19} ヤンデレ {19}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

I had informed Sumiko about the events that had happened to me but I made sure to leave out the fact that it was Makito AND that I got saved by FBI agents.

I still can't believe that Ran works for the FBI.....

That's insane.

I slouched back on the stool behind the counter as always and patiently waited for any more customers to come in.

And here comes one.

The door opened up to reveal another young couple.

"Hello! How can I help you?" I asked with a small smile as they approached the counter "two hot chocolates, please" the boy said and I nodded before typing it into the computer "That's going to be 7.34" I said with a small smile and he nodded his hand before handing me the cash.

I placed it into the register and handed him back his change.

"I'll be back in just a moment" I said before walking into the backroom.

I began grabbing all of the items in order to prepare the hot chocolate and quickly got to work.

Once I was finished, I walked back out to the front with a carrier in my hand that held the two hot chocolates.

"Here you go" I continued "Have a nice day!"

They smiled at me "Thank you" The women said as they walked out of the cafe.

Another customer walked in, a girl.

She came to the front counter and looked up at the menu "Can I have an iced tea?" She asked and I typed it into the computer once again "That's going to be 3.56" I said and she smiled before handing me 4$.

I gave her back her change but she simply placed it into the tip charge, much to my satisfaction.

"I'll be right back" I said before walking into the back and fixing up her ice tea.

Thankfully, I didn't have to make another container of it since other people had asked for it throughout the day.

I poured it into one of our cups and walked back out before placing a lid on top and handing it to her.

"Enjoy the rest of your day!" I said and she waved to me before leaving the cafe.

I heard the bell chime again and I frowned "Sheesh....." I mumbled before looking up "Hi-....Oh hey Satoshi" I greeted as the familiar boy sat down in front of me "Hehe I bet you're getting a lot of business today" he said and I raised a brow "How'd you know that?" I questioned and he chuckled "I've totally been advertising it in the department store since I knew that it would piss you off" he mused and my eyes widened slightly "Are you serious?"

The bell chimed and I looked up to see ANOTHER couple walking in.

"Hi! How can I help you?" I questioned and they smiled "Can we get two strawberry pastries?" The lady asked and I quickly rung them up "That's going to be 6.98" I said and she handed me the money as I placed it inside of the register.