Chapter Sixty Seven

a/n: Hi my loves! 🤍 I missed you all! Here is a very anticipated update of this book that I hold so much love for!

Most of this chapter is Chris's POV, but it still mentions Y/n.

Songs mentioned: Uptown Girl - Billy Joel

••••••••

From Entertainment Tonight:

The ladies of Marvel are on a girls trip in Florida, along with Scott Evans - brother of Chris Evans and also Y/n Y/l/n's sister, Nikki. Lizzie, Scarlett and Y/n are enjoying some time off of filming and their busy work schedules as they take in some Vitamin Sea.

Also from Entertainment Tonight:

Chris Evans is rocking the stay at home dad look, or should we say DILF look, as he is relaxing at home with his 11 month old daughter, Sienna. The Marvel actor posted on his Instagram Story a video of his daughter and his dog, Dodger walking around the house together. At the end, Sienna points to Chris and Y/n's wedding photo in the living room, saying 'mama'....how adorable!

••••••

🌴 Y/N'S POV 🌴

"To our last day in Miami, ladies!" Scott raises his glass and once again mine was filled with water.

We all cheered as we raised our glass with his.

The weather tonight was just perfect, the air was warm with a nice refreshing breeze.

I had a loose fitted romper on, with some sandal wedges. My hair was loose in waves from the beach and I had light makeup on.

"Alright, girls!" Scott finishes his drink and sets it down on our table, "let's dance!" He smiles as he grabs Scarlett and leads her to the dance floor.

We were at one of Miami's clubs, it was pretty nice, there were large white booths surrounding the interior perimeter, and small tables throughout, a large bar area in the middle and a dance floor around it.

It was dark, and there were different types of lights flickering around.

Even though it was about 1pm in the afternoon, it still seemed like it was night time in this club.

"Let's take a selfie!" Nikki yelled above the music.

I nod and so did Lizzie, we snuggled in close and Nikki took the photo.