Chapter 17

"Fuck me" Heaven moaned out, forgetting everyone and everything. The only thing she could think of at the moment is Seth and herself being intimate.

Seth picked her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist but still continued kissing his lips and neck. He made his way to his room, kicking the door open, he closed it shut with his foot. Carefully laying her down on the bed he quickly removed his clothes and did the same for her. He stared at the beautiful figure laying in front of him as he trailed his fingers against her smooth skin. He leaned forward then kissed her again, his hands found their way into her pantie, he began circling her clt making her jolt.

 He leaned forward then kissed her again, his hands found their way into her pantie, he began circling her clt making her jolt

"Fuck" she moaned while gripping the sheets. She tried squeezing her legs shut when he grasped her legs then force them open. He inserted his finger inside her and he could feel how wet she was. "Aughh" she moaned, which was sweet music to his ears. He began massaging her breast with one hand, moving his fingers faster he stared at her as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her back arched.

"Fuck, Heaven" he groaned then pulled his fingers out of her. Pulling his boxers down his erection sprang out. Heavens eyes widen when she saw how big he was, it made her a little scared. Seth chuckled when he saw her reaction, pulling her legs up he tore her panties off then slammed into her. Grabbing the pillow she screamed into it. He slowly started moving his hips back and forth then began to speed up his paste. The sound of their breathing filled the room. "Augh fuck" Seth moaned when she tightened around him.

"Oh my god!" Heaven screamed when she came. Seth placed his hand over her mouth to muffle some of  her screams. Pulling out of her he buried his head between her legs. He began kissing her inner thighs then slowly made his way up to her dripping core. He deliberately kissed around her thighs and paid no attention to her dripping core begging to be touched.

"Please" she begged and he chuckled. He licked her a few times making her arch her back "aughh!" She screamed and he looked up at her then smirked grabbing the pillow she placed it over her face. As much as how he wanted to hear her moan and scream, he didn't want her to wake the girls. His tongue did wondrous things which made her go crazy, he also used his fingers to match that of his tongue. "Right there Seth ahh" she moaned out as she moved her hips against his tongue. He dug his fingernails into her skin to keep her from moving. "Seth!" She screamed as she came trembling.

Flipping her over he pulled her ass into the air. Slamming into her he placed his hands on her hips, Heaven buried her head into the pillow then closed her eyes. "Ahh fuck" Seth groaned as he sped up his pace. He moaned making sure that he was hitting all the right places, this made Heaven moaned like crazy.

"Seth I'm coming" she moaned out as he drove his hips into hers, he slapped her ass and a whimper left her lips. Heaven came trembling while gripping the sheets. Pulling out her he placed her, he laid down on the bed and she climbed on top of him. A moan slipped her lips when she slid down on him. Heaven placed her hands on his chest then bagan bouncing on top of him. The air was thick inside the room, sweat trailing down their bodies.

"Ride it" He groaned then grabbed her hips, he began moving upwards to match her pace. Heaven wrapped her fingers around his neck then licked her lips.

Sitting up he wrapped his arms around her body. He sped up his pace and she dug her nails into his back then bit down on his shoulder. "Augh I'm almost there keep doing that" she moaned out as he grabbed her ass cheeks while rolling her hips against his.

"Fuck" Seth groaned when she tightened around him, he pulled out then slammed into her one last time shooting his seeds deep inside her. Heaven and Seth both started breathing heavily. She rested her head on his shoulders and he began playing in her hair.

"Round 2?" He whispered into her ear and her breathing was finally even.

"No, I'm tired and I feel sore" she softly said as her eyes slowly began to close. He pulled out of her then laid her down on the bed. "I'll go get a wet towel" Seth said then walked into the bathroom. A few seconds later he came out and saw that she fell asleep. He wiped her off then covered her with the sheets.
~~~
Heavens eyes fluttered open and she looked around then groaned. "I feel so sore" Heaven said then sat up not realizing that she wasn't in her room. She looked over at Seth and her eyes widen.

"What the fuck did I just do" she cursed then looked under the sheets. When she saw that Seth and herself was naked she began to panic. Quickly standing she quietly put her clothes her clothes on so she wouldn't wake Seth. "Where is my pantie?" She whispered to herself, when she saw it on his dresser she blushed really hard. "How embarrassing" she said as she picked up her pantie and saw that it was ripped in two. Heaven left the room then slowly closed the door. She couldn't believe that she slept with her husbands best-friend, that's so wrong.

"Mommy?" Zuri called and Heaven jumped.

"Oh my god baby, you scared mommy" Heaven said as she placed her hand on her chest. "Why are you up so early?" Heaven asked and Zuri smiled.

"Don't know" she said with a shrug and Heaven lift her off the floor.

"Okay let's go to Mommy's room" Heaven said then walked into her room. She placed Zuri down on the floor and she started running around.

"Mommy you smell just like Seth" Zuri giggled while picking her nose.

"Shit" Heaven cursed under her breath. "Okay Zuri mommy is going to have a bath" Heaven told her.

"Ok mommy" Zuri said while following behind her. "We will have cereal after too" Zuri said as she picked up a towel for Heaven.
••••••••••••••••••
Okay so Trusoutherner asked for Wyatt POV and I wasn't planning on doing so until further down in the chapter but I'll give you guys a Wyatt POV real soon.

••••••••••••••••••Okay so Trusoutherner asked for Wyatt POV and I wasn't planning on doing so until further down in the chapter but I'll give you guys a Wyatt POV real soon