Fazer Blast Moment

Your daughter managed to get away from your tickling fingers and ran to the glamrocks hiding behind Freddy.

"Hehe you can't get me now mommy! Freddy will stop you!" She stuck her tongue at you and you still sitting on the ground, laughed at her.

"Oh shucks. You're right. You win!"

"Ha yes!" Y/d/n fist bumped the air.

Freddy's amused expression returned and he picked up your daughter, "I haven't Said hello yet Superstar! How are you?"

"I know you haven't. It's because you were struck by my moms amazingness!" You blushed at your daughters words and stood up to walk over to the group.

"Buuut," she continued, "I had a good day with mommy. We spent the day together again and she brought me here making me sooo happy!"

"That is good to here kiddo."

You were thankful Freddy hadn't responded to the first thing she said. You'd been plenty embarrassed the past few days.

"So, how are your guys rooms? Do I have to clean them tonight?" You asked. You needed to still focus on work.

"You do not actually. I have instructed for everyone to keep their rooms clean themselves" Freddy assured and handed tour daughter to Chica who was already trying to pry her from him making y/d/n giggle.

"Oh good thank you. Well I'm gonna let you guys have fun an-"

"Actually y/n why don't you join us for a few games." Freddy interrupted.

"Wha- oh but I can't? I gotta work... i appreciate the offer though."

Freddy narrowed his eyes at you "it wasn't an offer. More of a demand Actually."

For the hundredth time tonight you blushed again and looked down to the floor. Freddy was getting... quite assertive over you. It gave you and odd feeling. Looking back up you saw him hide a small smirk.

"Yes come on mommy! Play with usss"

"We promise it'll be fuuun!" Chica pitched and and the other two nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, why not just a few games at least?" You were surprised that Monty was even pushing you to play with them.

"Alright alright fine! But only a few games. But then I gotta work" you stated firmly mostly towards Freddy.

"Works for me" he agreed and you followed them playing some bowling, something your daughter wasn't the best at so you had to help her.

And after a few rounds of that you followed them to fazer blast and split up into teams.

It was you, Freddy, and Chica; against your daughter, Monty and Roxy.

It was a blast. No pun intended. You couldn't remember the last time you had this much fun with others. You started to consider these four animatronics friends. They seemed to be warming up to you so much faster than you expected.

You were hiding behind a wall to avoid being shot by a Lazer. But your mind started to drift into some upsetting thoughts.

You may not have there full trust yet, but you knew you were already forming an attachment to these guys. And if your plan doesn't follow through then you will have to say goodbye to them. It made you sad, because you were anticipating that something bad would happen and that you wouldn't succeed in getting away from James.

"Y/n? Are you alright?"

You looked up to see Chica standing before you. You hadn't even heard her approach you. You didn't have time to respond though before tears began to spill from your eyes.