𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓐𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷

"I love you more than life Jasper Hale Whitlock"

✰✰✰

Jasper Hale felt glued to the floor as every emotion, every dark thought, everything that he had tried so hard to shove down for the sake of feeling guilty finally crashed down like a tidal wave, "come on Uncle Jazz... It's just a bedroom"... He had only ever been in there once and that was for Renesmee's sake... "It's like a tomb... Some ghost memory of her"...

"I know how you feel, Uncle Jazz... But the answers are in here... In that letter... They have to be"... Renesmee Cullen was desperate at this point she'd sell her soul to get her Auntie and Uncle back together... "Do you think this is how she felt? Wondering if any of it was worth the pain?"

Renesmee blew a puff of air through her nose as her arms crossed over her chest, "definitely but she still did it, she still read that stupid letter because she loves you, are you seriously going to let her down now?" those words were the harsh dose of reality her Uncle needed and his hand finally wrapped around the doorknob shoving the door open...

✰✰✰

Upon opening the door a cold and musty burst of air greeted him along with a tense silence and even after he moved through the door there was still a lingering sense of unease

Renesmee unconsciously shivered as she stepped over the threshold into the empty feeling bedroom... It still looked the same but it just didn't feel the same which is exactly what crushed the little hybrid the most but above everything else she could sense a familiar feeling in the musty air...

Her Auntie Addie was still somewhere near, somewhere... Her spirit was near... She could feel it in her bones... It was so warm and inviting like the taste of cinnamon or sweet berries...