Chap. 13

"I can't do it."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"What if I say something stupid or what if he ends up figuring out he doesn't like me?"

"Sarah, look at me." She turned to face me. Her face filled with worry, "Did he sing to you?"

"Yes."

"Did he sing to 'Little Things', the most romantic song ever to be written in all of human's race history, to you?"

"He did." She said while blushing.

"Then don't doubt for even a second if he likes you."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Look, if it would calm your nerves, maybe I could talk to Cole and we could go on a double date."

"Yes! That sounds perfect! Thank you, Mar!"

I hugged her, "No problem."

~~~~~~~

I was heading out to Cole's room. On my way, I saw Amanda and her crew.

After what happened last time, I didn't want to test my luck, so I covered my face with a hoodie and threw on sunglasses.

I walked as quickly as my feet would take me, I made it past unnoticed.

Out of a sudden, when I thought I was safe, I felt someone grab my sweatshirt's collar.

I wiggle myself out of the person's grasp.

"Not so fast, Ryan." Said Amanda.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, tired of all the fighting.

She scoffed, "Like you don't know."

"I really don't."

"Then only time will tell," she said with a smirk, "just stay out of my way. And stay away from my man."

She let me go and I ran.

'Stay away from my man.'

Was she talking about Dana?

Dana and I are just friends.

What was going on?

~~~~~~

I finally made it to Cole's room. I knocked on the door.

Will opened the door, he looked incredibly stressed.

"Y'Okay, buddy?" I asked.

"No! I'm totally freaking out!" He said as I entered the room.

"Dude, chill." Said Cole as he walked over to me and pulled me into a hug, "Everything's gonna be fine."

"I can't go alone with her, I haven't had an actual conversation with her!"

"And that, my friends, is why I'm here. I was thinking maybe, if you're both cool with it, we could do a double date."

"Yes!" Exclaimed Will, "Yes, oh God, yes!"

"Wait," Said Cole, "is Sarah okay with this?"

"Yeah, her reaction was practically the same as Will's. They're both nervous as hell."

Will laughed nervously and Cole chuckled.

I started heading out, "See you tomorrow, boys."

~~~~~~~

"Is this okay?" Asked Sarah, clearly paranoid.

"It's perfect. Will is gonna die when he sees you."