Chapter 82

My Stupid Dragon is a Faithful Dog

    When I arrived at the hospital, it was almost time for lunch.

    Gu Feng parked the car, opened the door and walked out. Yu Baoyuan in the back seat had already opened the car door and went out. He took his things and ignored Gu Feng and walked into the hospital.

    When he arrived in the hospital, Gu Feng advanced into a conference room and had an exchange with the team of medical experts in charge of Yu Baoyuan. Yu Baoyuan didn't follow, and went directly to the clinic where Bai Xiangsheng was on duty.

    As soon as I opened the door, ho, it smelled like dog food.

    At lunch time, Meng Manglong was afraid that Bai Xiangsheng would not eat or not eat well enough to hurt his stomach, so he squeezed out an hour in various meetings schedules and personally brought food to feed.

    "Hey, take another bite of chicken soup one by one." When

    Meng Manglong handed the spoon containing the delicious chicken soup to Bai Xiangsheng's mouth, he happened to hit Yu Baoyuan knocking on the door and pushing in. As soon as Yu Baoyuan entered the door, he saw this scene of love.

    He raised his eyebrows: "It's sticky."

    "It's sticky," Meng Manglong nodded slightly, then turned to stare at Bai Xiangsheng, "Open your mouth,

    behave , drink it." Bai Xiangsheng glared at Meng Mang embarrassedly . Long glanced, his ears were a little red, and he grabbed the chicken soup bowl and drank it himself. When he finished drinking the chicken soup, the man Meng Manglong just fell to the ground with a big rock and felt relieved: "I am

    uneasy if I don't see you eating with my own eyes. Okay, now I'm relieved." Bai Xiangsheng raised his head proudly. Just glanced at him briefly: "...stupid dragon."

    Yu Baoyuan sat aside, did not lift his head, as if letting them give up enough dog food.

    Taking advantage of this gap, Meng Manglong grabbed Bai Xiangsheng's body, leaned over and kissed Bai Xiangsheng's lips. With strong arms, he didn't let his daughter-in-law break free. Taking advantage of this good opportunity, he quickly kissed him and made it affectionate.

    After some entanglement of his lips and tongue, Bai Xiangsheng kicked him: "Stop arrogantly."

    "I have to pick you up again at night after work." Although Meng Manglong's voice is thick, it still contains a strong affection and desire. "Let her husband kiss him first. When I go home at night, I won't kiss him enough. To make up for it."

    Bai Xiangsheng gave him a cold expression: "You will go to work."

    Meng Manglong laughed twice and packed the tableware. "Baby, remember to stand up and move around after sitting for a long time. It's in the cabinet. There are snacks I bought for you. I will eat when

    I am hungry. My husband will come to pick you up at night .

    Although Bai Xiangsheng's face was cold, his eyes couldn't deceive anyone. When Meng Manglong walked out the door, he kept staring at Meng Manglong's back.

    It was Tsundere, but Meng Manglong just loved Bai Xiangsheng's Tsundere.

    what else can we do?

    Yu Baoyuan lightly tapped his finger on the table and smiled: "Your husband's daily life? Does he come to see you like this every day?"

    "They told him not to come, I was so annoying," Bai Xiangsheng frowned, as if he was nestling in Meng Manglong just now. In his generous embrace, he pretended to refuse, and he was not the one who was dizzy by his husband's kiss.

    "I

    'm so clingy every day, so I have to teach him sooner or later." "Lesson," Yu Baoyuan tilted his head, "Is it a lesson or a training?" Bai Xiangsheng glared. Yu Baoyuan glanced at him and said, "Should learn less from me."

    Yu Baoyuan groaned, with a smile on his face, and said nothing.

    Bai Xiangsheng coughed, "Is here for a routine check-up today? I have to do a four-dimensional color Doppler ultrasound for you."

    "Yeah." Yu Baoyuan nodded and passed some of his checklists.

    Bai Xiangsheng was watching the list carefully, and the door of the consulting room was pushed open. Gu Feng was dressed in a formal suit, handsome and cruel. Behind him was a large group of experts in white coats, who were discussing in a low voice at this time.

    Gu Feng walked to Yu Baoyuan: "Let's go, do an inspection."

    Bai Xiangsheng also nodded: “Today’s 4D color Doppler ultrasound will be done for you by Director Li. You can ask him if you have any questions. He is very professional.”

    Yu Baoyuan nodded, stood up, and followed Gu Feng and Director Li to the color Doppler ultrasound room.