Chapter 85

Yu Baoyuan put aside and let Lu Yang squeeze in.

    "Don't tell me, the door of this house is quite narrow," Lu Yang said as he took off his shoes, "Look, my chicken is almost squeezed."

    The live chicken in the left hand cooed timely. Scream.

    "What...what are you doing with these things?" Yu Baoyuan closed the door and frowned.

    "Brother, you're stupid," Lu Yang put the chicken on the floor and flicked Yu Baoyuan's forehead, "Look at what day it is, it's almost the New Year! I think your house is still empty. , I haven’t prepared any new year’s goods.” As

    he said, he proudly picked up his own chicken and duck: “Brother Yang, I brought you free-range free-range chickens and ducks, which are quite plump. I slaughtered the soup and boiled the meat to replenish the body. , The best." The

    chicken seemed to understand something, and suddenly fluttered its wings and screamed.

    When he called so, the room was quite lively. The little bully taro in this room was suddenly alarmed. The cat's eyes narrowed into a line, locked the flapping chicken, and shot out like a meteor like a tiger coming out of a hole.

    The chicken is not easy to provoke the taro. A chicken and a cat, you chase me and flee, the room is full of ping-pong-pong sound.

    Lu Yang hurriedly grabbed the chicken feet, and Yu Baoyuan also grabbed the taro on the nape of the neck: "Pi! Call you skin! Does the chicken have any grudges against you? If you catch someone, you won’t let it go! What it looks like, What do you look like!"

    Taro meowed as a quibble, and the dead duck's mouth was hard.

    Yu Baoyuan pushed the taro back into the cat's litter and said to Lu Yang, "There is an old cage on the balcony. You can put the chickens and ducks in first."

    Lu Yang's hands and feet were sharp, and he shut the chickens and ducks in and went to the kitchen to wash them. A hand, sitting beside Yu Baoyuan.

    "Why do you suddenly think of bringing me chickens and ducks?" Yu Baoyuan grinned.

    "I checked it last time. Duck meat is not high in cholesterol, high in fat but not greasy. It is rich in protein, iron, potassium, etc., which is good for your health. However, Chinese medicine says that duck meat is cold in nature. I got one for you."

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Lu Yang with a smile, and a little warmth suddenly appeared in his heart.

    Looking at people who are sloppy and whistling, they are actually very thoughtful.

    "I see." He nodded and smiled.

    At this time, Lu Yang quietly put his hand on Yu Baoyuan’s belly: "Your belly has become bigger with the naked eye. Have you had a color Doppler ultrasound? How is the situation?"

    "Everything is fine," Yu Baoyuan casually peeled an orange. , Handed Lu Yang, "The situation is not bad, as long as it is maintained, there won't be too many problems."

    "That's good," Lu Yang nodded, but those eyes always turned towards Yu Baoyuan. Looked at his belly, as if to see the contents through several layers of clothes and a layer of belly, "Can I touch it?"

    Yu Baoyuan glared at him: "Look at your perverted little eyes , My pores are erected."

    Lu Yang smiled and stretched his hand to Yu Baoyuan's stomach, and touched it through a layer of clothing: "...When the child is born, I have to be his goddad!

    " Come on." Yu Baoyuan smiled and opened Lu Yang's hand. As he rolled his eyes, he suddenly remembered Lu Yang chasing Lu Yang. "You and Lu Yang... I said Lu's How is Lu Yang? I have been busy for a while, and I haven't had time to ask you."

    When this question came to him, Lu Yang fell silent abruptly. After a while, he hummed Erlang's legs and said, "That's it." Yu Baoyuan looked at him without speaking.

    "I'm a big president, I'm a duck, where is it easy to chase?" Lu Yang turned his body and lay down in a comfortable position, "Besides, there is a man chasing him recently."

    Yu Baoyuan Raised his brows, "Oh?"

    "I've seen that man, a nouveau riche." Lu Yang broke off the orange and put it in his mouth, letting the sweet and sour juice stimulate the taste buds, "but it is obviously not on the same level as Lu Yang. Then the nouveau riche, right? I think all my facial features are failing. I finally got a face with melon seeds, and it’s been turned upside down. Like a prehistoric beast, he has a bad temper, like who owes him two donkeys. I like to use my nostrils to see people. , Very annoying."

    Yu Baoyuan went to the kitchen to pour the stewed soup out, and poured a bowl for himself and Lu Yang, "Then you? The noodles are not very big?"

    "That is," Lu Yang said in a flash. Putting aside the unhappiness in my heart, I became eager to try again, "I told you a long time ago, Lu Yang, I am a fan of it, and I have to chase after death. I am Lu Yang's exclusive juicer, and others. Don’t think about it.”

    Yu Baoyuan touched him, “I wish you success?”

    Lu Yang smiled and drank warm soup, “This is the Chinese New Year, you are alone? Your family president Gu will not come to accompany you. You Chinese New Year?"

    "He?" Yu Baoyuan said funny, "Why does he want to accompany me? He has his home, and he has so many places to go, why waste time with me?"

    "You two have five years, and there are still An unborn baby," Lu Yang said more solemnly, "I can see it through, even if you talk about it, you two are cut off."

    "That's it anyway," Yu Baoyuan smiled, then He laughed but didn't smile to the bottom of his eyes, and was superficially covered with a layer of indifference and irritability, "After five years, I haven't gotten into a pair. Is it because I changed my mind in less than a year after the breakup? Gu Feng is a business man in the business world. A reputable person, but in the feelings, my trust in him has almost been polished."

    Lu Yang looked at Yu Baoyuan quietly, "Then wait and see. I feel that your family President Gu during this period of time ......Well, there is progress, but we still need to continue to work hard."

    "Oh, you will speak for him now?" Yu Baoyuan stood up suddenly, walked to the window, looked at the heavy snow outside the window, and turned to Lu Yang He smiled and said, "But your brother Yu is very open-minded now, the shop is open, and the child is safe. The rest is sour, let's take a step at a time."