Chapter 88

Because They Love Men

    Yu Baoyuan arrived at the store as usual.

    He Hui arrived at the earliest every day, and the first one opened the door and began to sort out the sundries in the store to prepare for business. At this time, seeing Yu Baoyuan push the door in, he smiled and said good morning.

    Yu Baoyuan also said good morning to the smiling girl, sat down at the counter, and quickly plugged in his electric hot water bottle.

    It's getting colder and colder, and my hands are cracking with cold.

    He Hui smiled while wiping the table: "Boss, you see that your belly is getting bigger and bigger, don't hurry home and rest! We are here, so don't worry!"

    Yu Baoyuan turned on the computer and lighted it. The mouse said: "The workload of year-end inventory is heavy. Our store is also the first time to engage in new year's chassis goods. I am afraid that you will not be able to handle it."

    "We will call you if we have anything to do," He Hui said, "You Don't worry, we are definitely your most powerful assistant!" They were talking, and the door of the store was opened, and the wind chimes hanging in the door rang.

    "Welcome!" He Hui smiled warmly, and when she looked up, she realized that it was an old customer who had been patronizing these days, that handsome guy.

    Jiang Hao walked to the counter and saw Yu Baoyuan sitting inside, clutching the warm water bag as if afraid of the cold, "I just sat in my own car, and I came out when I saw you."

    "Don't freeze. ," Yu Baoyuan clutched his warm bag, "Still the same, add a cup of coffee?"

    "Yeah."

    He ordered the order and handed it to the back kitchen.

    "Jiang Er, you come here every day, aren't you tired of drinking?" Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows and grinned.

    "Not greasy," Jiang Hao shook his head, his thin lips slightly raised, "You are used to the coffee you make, and others can't drink it."

    He Hui wiped the last table, listening to this, raising her head and laughing: " Then you have to be prepared. We will close the store in a few days on holiday, and you can only come back in the next year."

    Jiang Hao looked at Yu Baoyuan: "Really?"

    "Well," Yu Baoyuan nodded, "I plan to shut down sooner, my situation is not very convenient."

    Jiang Hao saw Yu Baoyuan's belly covered with a small blanket, and a gloom flashed across his eyes.

    "Then I won't have breakfast anymore."

    Yu Baoyuan glanced at him: "Actually, Aunt Li next door sells something delicious earlier. Would you like to try it?" "Don't try," Jiang Hao shook his head. "I want to eat you now... from the shop."

    Yu Baoyuan lowered his head, "Come back that year."

    Jiang Hao put his hand on the counter and looked at Yu Baoyuan: "Without your coffee and yogurt, I'm afraid I will have a bad taste for this year."

    "Coffee beans are still in stock," Yu Baoyuan looked at the computer screen to himself, but didn't notice Jiang Hao, "Or I will write down the steps of making coffee for you, for you Take some home and try to cook it yourself?"

    " Ca n't cook that taste," Jiang Hao shook his head, and suddenly smiled so that a row of white teeth appeared, "...Your home is not far away, I can go in the future. Do you drink coffee at home?"

    Yu Baoyuan glanced suspiciously at Jiang Hao and saw that he was still smiling brightly in the sun. It did not seem to be any other attempt. He nodded immediately: "It's okay. I will give you my home address. Friends will come over and sit down if you have time. It’s good to sit.”

    Jiang Hao satisfied the paper with Yu Baoyuan’s family address, put it neatly in his wallet, and then opened the door with the things he ordered.

    "Boss," He Hui walked up to Yu Baoyuan with a serious face, "I said you really don't like it?"

    Yu Baoyuan looked inexplicably: "What? Heartbeat? Who, Jiang Hao?"

    "Well," He Hui Nodded, and squatted down beside Yu Baoyuan, "I am so handsome and in such a good body! And I have observed these few days, it seems that the personality is also very gentle, this is a

    male god !" "What a male god? God's." Yu Baoyuan knocked He Hui on the head playfully with a smile.

    "I found out that after you became my boss, the handsome guys I saw doubled," He Hui played with the tassels hanging from the table, "First of all, boss, you are handsome and gentle, and you are very arrogant and domineering from time to time. This Young Master Jiang is handsome and golden, and not bad. The Doctor Bai and the strong rough guy with him are very attractive. The little brother who is a duck is also very cute. Oh, and the President Gu, so handsome. Eyes are dizzy, that handsome face, that figure, that kind of domineering and powerful temperament, ah...so many handsome guys, why am I still single until now..."

    "Because of them... .." Yu Baoyuan suddenly lowered his head, attached to He Hui's ear with a cruel smile, and said softly, "It's all gay."

    He Hui's face suddenly showed a trace of pain and unbearable expression.