Chapter 89

The road is slippery, so I want to hug you

    There were more and more customers pouring into the store, and work became more and more busy. He Hui no longer talked with her boss, and went to do things neatly.

    Yu Baoyuan sat behind the counter and took on a single job. Although he hadn't got up in the morning, he was so tired that he had a sore back.

    When he was off duty, Yu Baoyuan hammered his back and sighed, "It's not easy, it's not easy to do business." The days are getting older."

    "It's as big as a ball," Yu Baoyuan frowned and looked at his belly. "Do you think your belly will be broken?" "Thinking too much," Xu Jiajia brought out from the back kitchen. Yu Baoyuan’s lunch came and put it on his table, "Hurry up and eat, I added twice the amount for you, so that the little boss can eat too."

    Yu Baoyuan chuckled lightly, picked up his chopsticks and started eating.

    Before he finished eating, the wind chimes at the door jingle again.

    Gu Feng walked in from the outside, and the snowflakes were still falling on his hair and shoulders. He frowned and patted, sat opposite Yu Baoyuan, took out a few insulated boxes from the bag he carried as usual, and said, "Drink."

    Yu Baoyuan ate happily and ignored him. Nod.

    After he was satisfied with the food, he stretched his waist and said, "I'm full."

    "Yeah," Gu Feng looked at the phone, returned some important information, and talked, "Take a rest and go shopping with you later. Things for my son."

    Yu Baoyuan didn't talk nonsense with him, and went to lie down in the small lounge for a while. In all aspects of the impact of pregnancy, gluttony and snooze are becoming more and more obvious.

    About thirty minutes later, Yu Baoyuan came out of the small lounge.

    Gu Feng looked at him and said, "

    Let's go now?" "Well, go."

    Gu Feng nodded and opened the store door. In a blink of an eye, he saw that there was still heavy snow outside, and a thick layer of snow on the ground, bright white. Dazzling.

    He frowned, opened the umbrella on his hand, and handed it to Yu Baoyuan, "You hold the umbrella."

    "Why are you..." Yu Baoyuan took the umbrella and saw Gu Feng bending over. He directly hugged Yu Baoyuan upright with a cold face and domineeringly.

    Yu Baoyuan was startled, and the whole person was forced to lie down in the warm embrace of Gu Feng's hands.

    The snow was so heavy that even with an umbrella, there were still snowflakes floating in.

    "There is snow, the road is slippery." Gu Feng's expression changed slightly and he explained a little.

    Yu Baoyuan didn't resist anymore. Safety was the most important thing, so there was nothing to say.

    Gu Feng stepped on the snow, taking every step carefully. The snow was stepped on and made a creaking noise, but on the road without cars, it seemed particularly quiet.

    Over there, two girls walked out of the super ingot store, hiding in a sneaky way, while they watched sneakily and whispered.

    "Look, they are them, handsome!"

    "Both are so handsome, they look like a pair. Look at this princess,

    she's so petting..." "I'll tell you about this store The boss is in a situation, you can write a letter. Hey, don't take pictures, it's impolite!"

    "I will come to buy milk tea every day, ah...I look at them every day, my girl's heart... ..." They

    were two corrupt girls with bright eyes.

    As if he could not hear, Gu Feng completely ignored the whispered discussion, walked directly to his car, carefully put Yu Baoyuan down, opened the car door and let him sit in.

    The car drove all the way to a large shopping mall.