Seven.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

SAINT M

SAINT M. JOYNER POV.

JULY 4.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

spitting the toothpaste in the sink, i ran my toothbrush under the water before turning it off and putting the toothbrush back in the ziploc bag leaving it on the countertop.

my hair still looked good from me flat ironing it yesterday so i wasn't too worried about doing anything with it at the moment. i was glad i had the room that was connected with a bathroom because at times where i didn't feel like putting clothes on just to go across the hall.

i knew tink didn't care because she said it, but i also didn't wanna walk around somebody's house like that knowing i don't pay any bills in it.

after finishing up my hygiene i walked back into the room and grabbed my phone off the charger that was ringing. answering it i seen that it was my parents in a group facetime call.

"hello" i spoke looking at the two who's phone's sat up against something on their office desk. they both stopped talking and my mom cleared her throat putting a smile on her face.

"hi baby! i haven't spoken to you since you left for utah, how is it up there? " she asked. sighing i sat on the bed getting prepared for her to bombard me with questions.

"hey mom, and it's fine. i actually like it up here being that it's peaceful and i'm surrounded with people i like" i told her.

i actually did like it up here a lot. with me not wanting to be out the house in houston, it's like i wanted to get out more now that im in utah. i don't know if it's because im somewhere different or if it was just the people but i love it.

"well im glad to hear that, i'd love to meet your little friend" she smirked and i looked over at my dad who had a mug pasted on his face.

"mom, you're not meeting tink and im not about to let you! you don't even like her" i whispered yelled causing my dad to bust out and start laughing.

"that's not who she's referring to! your cousins showed your mama a music video that you were in with that big time rapper name 'NbaYoungboy' called 'blackball' or some shit like that" he shrugged.

"oh- uh yea" i trailed off furrowing my eyesbrows. "what's about him again" i asked now confused.

"i said i wanna meet him! he's a little gangster thing saint what you doing with him anyways" my mom questioned.