forty-one

( FORTY-ONE )
( hello )
tw:

"sage turn that alarm off or i swear to god i'm gonna fucking kick you"

"dude shut up you are sleeping on a couch. you can't do shit." sage replied.

"you bitch." sapnap stood up with the grumpiest face you can imagine. he aggressively grabbed his pillow and threw it right at sages face. the girl yelled in pain and threw the pillow back.

this led to the dumbest pillow fight with ranboo and dream just laying in bed watching them.

sapnap ended up throwing her on the bed and putting a blanket on top of her so it would be harder for her to get up. he went to her phone and turned off every alarm she had on.

"good morning!!" sage said while sitting up.

"shut the fuck up." sapnap replied.

"hurry up and change. we have to eat breakfast then meet up where they'll be doing their "vlog"."

"god why don't you ever shut up."

"keep being a bitch and i'll love to see how that ends up for you."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the four finally woke up fully and helped pick each other's outfits.

sapnap wore some basketball shorts and a black shirt, most basic outfit but whatever floats his boat.

dream wore a blue long sleeve shirt with black jeans. not as bad.

ranboo wore a white tshirt with a flannel over it plus some light wash jeans, best outfit in sages opinion.

and finally, sage wore a black skirt with black tights, a simple white crew neck, and some mary jane heels, her extra self once again.

"sage stop being so over dramatic with your outfits. geez you took forever." sapnap argued.

"oh shut up. you were in the bathroom for 20 minutes trying to fix ur dumb hair." sage replied back.

"you cannot talk sage. you even put a headband in ur hair. that's saying something." dream defended.

"oh my god let's just go eat breakfast."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

they had finally found a small cafe, didn't look bad, and they decided to order some croissants and hot chocolates.

"we have to meet tommy in like 30 minutes.." sage mentioned.

"okay okay. what's going on with you? you're acting all fidgety." ranboo exclaimed while taking a piece of dreams croissant.

sage looked up at ranboo and admitted "i'm just a bit nervous to see wilbur. but i'm so excited!"

"oh shut the fuck up sage. you guys will be fine. you guys love each other." sapnap said as everybody stayed silent. "oh shit. you guys have been dating for however long and you guys haven't said i love you? y'all are pussies."