SEQUEL PART 1 (LAMB OR CHICKEN)

"I'm telling you this is our biggest fight yet." I shake my head as Nick, George and I stand in the kitchen around a large island.

"And I'm telling you that you're both being dramatic little babies, y/n." Nick copies me and shakes his head.

"I agree with Sapnap," George says, "It's not that big of a deal."

I whip my head towards him. "The type of food being served at my wedding is a very big deal, George."

I can't even say it with a straight face. After hearing it said out loud, I can't help but break into laughter.

This morning Clay and I got into an argument over if we should have chicken or lamb served at our wedding. It's not unusual for us to have heated discussions, and we usually find solid ground. This one was different, though. We both stood firmly in what we wanted, but Nick's right. We make good money, and we can afford to have both.

"Oh my gosh, this is ridiculous." I laugh.

"That's what we've been telling you." Nick rolls his eyes. "You're marrying a millionaire. Just have the chicken and the lamb."

"That sounds good." George nods his head in approval.

The front door to our house opens up. Clay walks into the kitchen, unsure how we stand after our tiff this morning. I can see the relief flood his eyes when I smile as he enters.

He sets a stack of envelopes on the counter. "Got the mail."

"How was Drista?" I ask, giving him a big hug when he walks over to me. "You better have given her those cookies."

"I did, don't worry," he says quietly into my hair.

I release him and glare at Nick. "I now have to say that since someone ate them one time before giving them to her."

Nick puts his hands up in defense. "Your cookies are good, and I was upset you gave her the last ones."

"I make cookies at least once a week," I point out, "You really could've just asked for me to make more."

"Well," -Nick thinks of a solid argument for a comeback- "I didn't think of that."

Clay laughs loudly. "That's the best you got, Nick? Really?"

Nick sputters a bit. "Well.. I... She.. She had a good point, okay?"

Clay rolls his eyes. I turn to face him and give him another hug. He leans down to my neck once again.

"What about chicken and lamb?" I whisper the idea of compromise.

He chuckles softly, which sends tickles down my neck. "That sounds great."

"Booo," George throws a banana peel at the back of Clay's head.

"We've talked about this guys," Nick complains, "No PDA in the kitchen. I'm trying to eat, jeez."

"Well close your eyes then," Clay says before giving me a kiss.

I laugh as the boys pretend to throw up. We've settled into a nice routine here, and I really love it. We've all been able to enjoy each other's presence and form really good friendships.

Clay holds me tight against his chest as Nick and George argue about who gets the last piece of pizza.

We're getting married in two months. Two months and I'm going to be a married person. It's one of those things I can't quite wrap my brain around, but I'm also so excited for it to happen.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HI GUYS WELCOME BACK!

this is just a short little four part sequel that i decided to add for hitting one million views. seriously that is insane! thank you guys so so much! i never thought that i could ever possibly get here

i hope you guys enjoy these special chapters (along with all the flashback references i make haha)

have an amazing day :)