SEQUEL PT 3 (REVEALED)

Clay and I board the plane for our honeymoon in fiji. He lets me take the window seat since it's my favorite.

I stare out the window as we take off into the clouds. Clay reaches over and grabs my hand. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

A light snoring in my ears wakes me up. Clay rested his head on top of mine and fell asleep. Our hands are still intertwined as they rest on my knee.

I must've fallen back asleep because the next thing I hear is Clay slowly waking me up.

"Hm?" I mumble as I try to bury my head deeper into his chest.

I can him chuckle a bit as he tries to get me to look out the window. "No, y/n look at the view."

I squint towards the light flowing from the window until the bluest water I've ever seen focuses on my vision. It's expanded until it's interrupted by white sand, then greenery stretching for miles.

I press my hand against the window before turning back to Clay.

"This is going to be great."

He smiles as he gives my hand a squeeze. "Absolutely."

SPEEDRUNNING A TIME SKIP DUDUDU

Clay unlocks the door of our little waterfront hut for both of us. We explore the little house before I change into some non-travel clothes. Clay is on the phone when I get out of the bathroom.

"Look at this, guys," he says, "It's absolutely insane."

"Woah, is that a pool?" and "Damnn," speak from the phone. The voices are undeniably familiar.

"Are you really calling Nick and George on our honeymoon?" I ask as I sit on the bed next to him.

"Geez," Clay puts a hand over his heart. "You scared me."

"HI Y/N"

"HI MRS DREAM"

I roll my eyes. "Hi guys, what are you following me to Fiji for?"

"Clay was asking us to come save him from you," Nick says without hesitation.

My jaw drops, and Clay chuckles.

"Alright, that's enough bye guys." Clay goes to hit the button to end the call.

Nick and George both speak before the call officially ends.

"You ruined it, Sapnap!"

"Good luck tonight guys."

I turn to Clay and start laughing. "You have weird friends."

"Shut up, they're your friends too." Clay pulls me into a hug.

"But they're more yours than mine."

"Whatever," he mumbles.

"Hey," I say as move away a bit to meet his eyes.

"Hi."

"I'm really happy right now," I say with a smile.

He pulls me close again. "I'm ecstatic with you, y/n."

(DUDUDUDU)

"I think it's going very well," I say as I lean halfway out of the pool to look at my phone.

"What are they saying?" Clay tries to block his eyes with his hands from the sun to see the comments. I told him to bring sunglasses, but he was too stubborn to listen.

"Most are saying congrats."

We both look at our wedding picture we just posted to the internet with the caption 'living up to his name as Mr. WasTaken'

We thought it was a clever way to announce our wedding and as our face reveal. That's right. Dream and Storm are officially non-faceless youtubers. After all this time we have shown our face to the world.

"Alright, that's enough internet for the day." I set the phone down on a towel and swim to the middle of the pool.

"What if I was in the middle of reading a riveting comment?' Clay asks as he follows me.

"The most riveting were teenage girls thirsting." I roll my eyes. I intertwine our hands together once he's close enough.

Clay fakes a pained expression. "My ego, though."

I shake my head. "You're lucky I love you already because that was..."

"That was what?" Clay pulls me closer.

"Something."

"You're lucky I love you because I'm going to overlook that slight jab." Clay kisses the top of my head gently.

"Just thought I'd bring it back to the good old days of being rivals." I move to look him in the eyes.

Now it's his turn to roll his eyes. "Sure, the painful and annoying good ol' days."

"It's okay," I smile, "it's what made us what we are now."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

wooo we're face revealed!!