Chapter 1: Strangers

The moon shines brightly in the night sky, not being bothered by any clouds it shined the street in a coat of blue.

Your eyes are weary after finishing your shift in a restaurant, the agonizing pain of your back and the weight of your shoulders was enough to make you sleepy, but alas you had to walk.

The cool breeze of the passing cars kept you awake for the whole trip. You stop by a convenience store before going home, buying the same cup of noodles along with the same can of orange soda.

The cashier finishes checking your items and waits for your response but alas looking at your wallet you could only afford the noodles.

"Just a few more days and I can pay this month's rent" you said to yourself, as you walks out the convenience store carrying your grocery.

As you wait for the crosswalk lights to change you yawned due to your exhaustion, you blinked and with that you see this familiar darkness you always see, letting you know that its time to pay it a visit but as you open your eyes you see an unfamiliar image.

With the moon's light bouncing towards your eyes this image became rather soothing. A bright blue shining as if it was made of light, a monochrome pattern that made the blue color stand out, this unusual sight was accompanied with an alluring skintone, it was like she was made of porcelain, as if she was a mannequin or a doll.

But the sound of on coming traffic broke your trance you see the figure more clearly now it was a young woman walking towards on coming traffic, with you being the only one on the side walk you reached out.

"WATCH OUT!"

You grabbed her arm, this delicate yet soft arm, you then pulled her towards you with force to make her come back before she meets the headlights of an on coming driver.

You dropped your bag and noodles and fell to the ground alongside her, as the on coming traffic passes by. She lands on top of you safe from the concrete you fell on.

A few moments later you calmed down and sit up, she moves aside to the concrete next to the noodles you dropped. You looked at her and thought to yourself.

"She is very cute"

As both of you made eye contact, You blushed before standing up you asked her if she was okay, she nods. You went to grab your noodles and gave her a warning about crossing the street.

She thanked you for saving her life and wanted to give you something as thanks but you declined and walked away back to your apartment.

Having such an experience happened you wanted to back track and prove to yourself it was real but it was getting late and you had to sleep before your classes tomorrow.

So you ate what was left with your noodles that got damaged and went to sleep.

You try to get the day's exhaustion off of you but something inside you refused too, you were restless and went through the night sleepless, you were worried.

The girl who you just met looked like she was cosplaying as some sort of maid but something doesn't feel right. Although you've seen your friends cosplay and other strangers in conventions do the same this particular person felt different.