I'm sorry everyone

Hi guys,

So as you all know, my stories have been stolen by NovelHD at

https://novelhd.com/truyen/249307228/chap/3462683-988993115/

I am officially taking this story off of Wattpad which honestly makes me so upset because I love sharing my work with you guys. You may have noticed how long it has been since I published last and I've already taken down the chapters that NovelHD has not yet stolen (which was like 3).

I am also considering taking off my other stories because of this plagiarism even though it's too late for them as they have already been completely stolen. The good news is though that you can find my stories on another platform called Novelcat. This is a paid website where people are paying to read my stories. Of course this website actually has my consent. I am considering also posting WYSNFFABB on this website but am not yet positive.

However, the best part about wattpad for me is the free platform that everyone can access, no matter if they have money or not. This is why this has affected me so much as this website is forcing me to take action and in the process, letting down those people who read my stories that can't afford to pay for them but are still huge readers.

Reading for me has always been a HUGE part of my life. If you have read my past two stories then you will notice the brain cancer representation in both of them, what you guys might not know is that my brother had brain cancer. My brother was going through treatment when I began writing JABB (2015) and I cannot explain how much writing and reading meant to me then and continues to mean to me now. It took me away from reality and threw me into these fictional worlds which gave me an escape to my horribly crappy life at the time. This is something I will always owe to books, and as an avid reader still, I owe a lot to reading and writing.

Because of my strong opinion on this, I will be emailing my stories to you guys for FREE if you would like them and can let me known why. I am currently in the process of moving all my stories to a document but it is taking a long time as there are so many chapters to copy and paste and honestly - not enough time. This will also be the case for updates for Why You Should Never Fall for a Bad Boy. If you would like me to email updates to you then please either email me (email in bio) or send me a DM.

I am hoping that novelHD gets deleted in the future and when this happens, I will try my best to republish all of my stories on Wattpad. Until then, I think emailing is my best option. If you guys know of a better way for me to share my stories with all of you but have the security of choosing who to sent it to (and therefore knowing not to send it to novelHD) then please share with me as reading is something I am incredibly passionate about.

It is Tuesday the 4th of January in Australia where I am from and this story will be removed from Wattpad on the weekend of the 8-9. There is a large possibility that I will be removing my other two stories in the near future as well but I haven't made any direct plans as I have with this story.

I am so incredibly sorry to do this to you all but I will not accept someone stealing my work. Especially when I am already sharing it for free. I hope you all understand the position I am in. If you would like to be put on the list for email updates of WYSNFFABB then remember to send me a message or email me.

I have just made a Facebook group for my stories if you would like to join it so I can let you guys know all the information about what is happening such as when I will be sending out updates and stuff. Unfortunately, this is now a precaution thanks to NovelHD who has stolen my stories WITHOUT my consent.

You can find the FB group of you search ' Jade Green Author ' in the search bar and then click on the group tab above the results. The picture of the group is a quote from The Bad Boys Exception as of now. DM me if you have any issues.

I also realise that many of you are too young to have Facebook or don't have it for other reasons so I have also made an Instagram account. Please join the Facebook group if you have it as I believe it's a better platform for connection and will give me a better opportunity to connect with you all and support connections between you guys as well. I will have to get you to prove that you've read my stories before accepting you though as I am being forced to take precautions after novelHD. If you request to follow me, I'll send through a message with 3 questions that I hope you guys can answer. These will be the same questions you are required to answer before joining the Facebook group. I'm so sorry that I have to be so careful now!! My Instagram account is JadeGreenn16 (don't miss the double n) and is the same picture as my profile. (A mermaid reading)

Thanks guys and I love you all so much.

- Jade x