PART 4

Meenakshi POV

After talking to my mother in-law and grandmother in-law, I went to kitchen to prepare samosas to eat as my children would come back from their school. After making samosas, I went to my room to freshen up then went to kitchen to boil the milk.

As I was working in the kitchen, my three children hugged me from the back and I turned the stove off and kissed their forehead asked them about their day and after that my children went to their room to freshen up. After a while my brother in-law too came home. After refreshing they all sat together and I served them tea, biscuits and samosas. Then I went after my children who were throwing tantrums to drink milk. After a lot of tricks, they drank milk and ate the snacks.

My father inlaw was a farmer and even though everyone insists him not to work anymore, he is admant on working. My husband was a maths teacher in a government high school in our village and my children study in the same school. My brother in-law also worked as a maths teacher in a government high school in a neighbouring village. They both started taking tuitions for the students interested in government jobs.

As the students started coming for tuition, my husband called my children to sit with them and study. Then I went to kitchen and reheated the remaining tea and had it. Later I started preparing the dinner.

After the tuition, everyone sat down to have their dinner and I served them dinner and then my children went to spend sometime with their grandparents and both my brother in-law and husband were discussing about politics. Then I had my dinner and then after cleaning and doing dishes I went to my children to spend some time with them but they were very curiously listening to a story which my grandmother in-law was narrating and then they insisted on sleeping with her. Then I filled water bottles and placed one bottle in each room and as everyone went to their own rooms to sleep, I locked all the doors and switched off all the lights and then went to my room.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.