C45: Our Dear Monkey

Artist: Lewis Capaldi
Song: Hold Me While You Wait

Jennie

Aissh, why did I run to Hoyeon again?

Oh! I remember that Lisa and I's relationship will be low-key and we haven't announced to the whole team that we are together.

To be honest, I was running towards Lisa, but Seulgi accidentally pushed me towards them, so I accidentally pushed Lisa away from Hoyeon. Seulgi was so worried about her friend that she forgot there was me beside her.

How can I face Lisa right now?

I think she is mad at me.

I hurt my baby so much.

Aishh, I'm so dumb.

I think the whole team is mad at me and even the readers. Well, I don't care about them since I only care about Lisa.

I seriously hate my ego and myself. Why do I have to do those things? I'm so selfish. All I did was think about myself and not my Lili and her feelings.

If I just admitted to her that I really love her, these things wouldn't happen. I can't really understand myself. All I did to Lili was hurt her, but she is still there for me and continues to love me.

I don't know what happened to me when I asked Hoyeon first before my own girlfriend. I'm admitting that I'm seriously dumb at that part.

I kicked the bed where Hoyeon was sitting. 

"Jung Hoyeon, stop acting like it's really painful when it's clearly not. Gosh! Because of you, I'm slowly losing what I have. " I glared at Hoyeon, who was now getting scared.

"I'm sorry." She said it in a low voice, almost in a whisper.

"Shut up. Your sorry can't change the fact that I hurt and you hurt my baby. I'm blaming you for everything since most of it is your fault. My baby is probably thinking that I love you more than her when it's clearly not. Gosh! She is way better than you and I love her not because she was there to comfort me but because I love her without a reason."

"Whipped. "I heard Hoyeon mumble.

"I said, shut up. Remember this: if my baby doesn't want to see me, I'm going to kill you." I threatened, and I saw her gulping in fear.

"If you think I stayed here because I still like you, you are fucking wrong. I stayed here because I was scared of my baby's wrath. She promised me that she would punch me in the face if I hurt her so much. I hurt her so much. I need to let her calm down, so she will not punch me in the face."

"I thought she loved you. Why is she going to hurt you?" Hoyeon bravely asked.

"I thought you loved me. Why did you hurt me?" I asked back, which made her speechless. "Stop comparing her to you when she is clearly better than you, way better than you. Lisa and I are not some cliche couple. Hurting each other physically is our way of telling each other that we love each other. That's why I love biting and hitting her, and I'm the only one allowed to hit her."

I stood up from my seat and threw the thermometer at Hoyeon's head.

"Headshot!" I cheered when the thermometer hit her head.