Facebook/insta group

Hey guys.

So if you guys have read my most recent chapter of Why You Should Never Fall for a Bad Boy then you will be aware of my situation and how I am taking that story, and quite possibly my other ones down. (Yes including this one)

I have just made a Facebook group for my stories if you would like to join it so I can let you guys know all the information about what is happening such as when I will be sending out updates and stuff. Unfortunately, this is now a precaution thanks to NovelHD who has stolen my stories WITHOUT my consent.

You can find the FB group of you search ' Jade Green Author ' in the search bar and then click on the group tab above the results. The picture of the group is a quote from The Bad Boys Exception as of now. DM me if you have any issues.

I also realise that many of you are too young to have Facebook or don't have it for other reasons so I have also made an Instagram account. Please join the Facebook group if you have it as I believe it's a better platform for connection and will give me a better opportunity to connect with you all and support connections between you guys as well. I will have to get you to prove that you've read my stories before accepting you though as I am being forced to take precautions after novelHD. If you request to follow me, I'll send through a message with 3 questions that I hope you guys can answer. These will be the same questions you are required to answer before joining the Facebook group. I'm so sorry that I have to be so careful now!! My Instagram account is JadeGreenn16 (don't miss the double n) and is the same picture as my profile. (A mermaid reading)

Thanks so much to everyone.

- Jade xx