#17 Worried

Y/n Pov:

Once again I was at college but I wasn't really there. All the time the only thing I could think about was Jimin and his sister. Finally I met someone else and I could have moved on or just got him.out of my head but no everything has to be against me. Now it will be impossible to not think about him. Especially since I will be the babysitter of his sister. Wow. And she is even older than me. At this point I could just quit college because I already missed so much. Great Jimin thanks.
"Y/n let's grab sushi after classes." Taehyung suddenly said from my left side and he scared me a little. I didn't even notice when he arrived. He must have been late again and I was already lost in my thoughts.
"Yeah sure we can do that." I answered and smiled. It would be a good idea because I could think about something else at least for an hour. Just as I answered a thought came to my mind. Jin.
"No wait I can't." I quickly added and Tae raised an eyebrow little suspicious.

"Why? You wanna sitt at home and cry with your ice cream?" He laughed at me and I rolled my eyes

"Why? You wanna sitt at home and cry with your ice cream?" He laughed at me and I rolled my eyes. Actually I didn't want to tell him where I was going because he will tease me and already plan our wedding bit now I had to.
"Actually I am going to Jin's place." I said and his eyes grew. He was speechless. I had to laugh at him. Now you are surprised you punk.
"Already?! Are you kidding me?" He was really surprised and I guess also worried.
"It's alright he was really nice yesterday and we will be just making pie." I explained but he didn't seem to like the idea.
"Yeah sure. You will make pie in bed." Tae hissed at me and I put my hand before his mouth.
"You dick what are you saying I don't even know him. He isn't like that" I explained and he rolled his eyes.
"Yeah sure. You and your hE iS nOt LiKe OtHeRs boys." He said and I glared at him angry.
"I hope you didn't mean a particular someone with that." I said with a pissed voice and he got quiet.
"Alright sorry I just don't want you to get hurt. I know I was the one who introduced him to you but I didn't think you would like him that much and already go home with him." Tae spoke under his nose and I let out a loud sigh.
"Listen I don't even know myself if I will ever like him that way. We will just hang out as friends for now." I smiled at him and somehow calmed him a little.
"Well if you say so I trust you." He finally agreed. I care about his opinion as if he would be my brother. Taehyung means a lot to me.
"Taehyung do you know the answer?" Suddenly the professor asked and Taehyung gulped. Obviously he didn't. He didn't even knew what was going on. Well same goes for me.
"That is a very good question professor. It is so interesting that I want to hear the question once more do I can fully give you the answer you were looking for." He said it so politely and tried to sound smart and I couldn't hold back. I laughed so hard.
"Y/n you are ruining it." He whispered to me still looking at the professor.
"I don't think it is possible to ruin this even more." I said in-between my laughs.
"Oh Taehyung. Concentrate or else you will fail. Same goes to you Ms. Jeon. There is no reason for you to laugh." The professor added and now I was embarrassed. Of course Taehyung was the one now laughing.

I gave him a deadly look and mouthed fuck you

I gave him a deadly look and mouthed fuck you. That jerk.

Time skip after college

I walked out with Taehyung on my side after we were finally done for the day. I haven't seen Hyungwon all day. He must be doing online classes. Good for him.
"Y/n!" I heard someone calling my name and I turned around to see Jin standing at the end of the stairs waving with a small smile on his face.

What a lovely guy. I waved back and was about to walk up to him until I realized the deadly eyes Taehyung was looking at him with.
"Chill out. Don't make a scene." I pulled at his shirt and whispered to him. Hardly but he nodded. Jin walked up to us and I greated him.
"Hello. Hi Taehyung." He looked over to Tae and smiled.
"Hi." Taehyung answered not really friendly and held his hand out. Jin got confused but shook his hand. I just held my head frustrated and embarrassed. This guy seriously.
"Can we?" Jin asked once again looking at me and I happily nodded.
"Bye Tae." I said and walked away.
"I'm watching you." He called after us and Jin smiled confused.
"Shut up!" I yelled and pulled Jin away.
"Is he okay?" Jin asked and I imagined how I beat the shit out of Taehyung.
"No he is an idiot. Just ignore him." I quickly said and changed the topic.
"Are you living far from here?" I asked.
"A bit but I have a car. I can take you home later." He explained and I nodded. Lucky I walked to college that they so I wouldn't have to come and get my car later. Well let's see how things will go.

 Well let's see how things will go