᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 14(𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆) ᯾

" Where are we going!"." Bee farm! We going to be late!" I hold his hand and drag him. He just hide his blushed face with a hat I gave him. We arrive at the Bee farm in time, gladly the line isn't long enough.

After buying the entrance ticket, I drag him inside. " I heard there's a maze here, let's play that after this,"." Whatever," he looked away, I could only chuckle. We walked and observe the farms.

" Look! The bees!"." You look like you never see bees," Scaramouche said, while I exited with the colorful bees. While I was so oblivious, Scara secretly look at me with daring eyes. Then, he heard someone talk.

" Hey, check out that cutie,". A visitor said to his friends, they ask " You mean the one that is looking at the bees like a toddler? What about it?"." Ain't they adorable? They may prefer me to that guy," he laughed, Scara seems pissed.

His other friend said " Then, go get 'em! I bet Rm10 if you can date them,"." Gladly," he said, and walked to us. He then said " Excuse me...,"." Yeah?" I replied. He scratch his cheek, pink blush appeared" You wanna... hang out with us?".

" Y/N, would you mind getting me a drink?" Suddenly Scara spoke to me, I was confused but nodded." Sure, I'll go. Just wait here,". I left them, the guy then spoke with a much voice " Oi, short guy! What do you think you-," before he could finish, Scara grabbed the guy's neck, and lower it to his face. His eyes are deadly, you could die horrifically with that glare.

" LISTEN HERE, DIPS*HT. YOU BETTER LEAVE US ALONE, OR I WILL GLADLY KILL YOU IN A VERY SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH. DON'T WORRY, IT WILL HAPPEN,".

The guy was scared, and Scara let go of him. He and his friend ran away, as soon I arrive. " Eh? Where are they going?"." None of my concerns, now let's go," he said, as he grabbed my hands and interviewed his fingers. He dragged me, I just walked confused.

At the Hotel...

I sit down, with a cup of coffee in my hands. Sara sits beside me, his shirt is falling, exposing his shoulder. I stare at him when he snapped me out " What do you want?" He said."... I was wondering... Can I look at your arms?"."... Sure whatever...," he said.

I stroke my fingers on his puppet arms. It's actually... Soft? It feels like real skin. I know Scara is a puppet, but shouldn't puppet arms be harder?" Okay, that's enough! Good night!" Scara took his hands away and lay on the bed. I raised my eyebrows but shrugged.

I lay down on the bed, cover myself with the soft blanket. I slowly closed my eyes, and fall asleep...

Short Scaramouche POV

My face was red, heat could be felt on my cheek. I cover my face with the pillow, and scream on it." Dammit, Scaramouche! What the hell are you doing! Don't let your guard down in front of the human!".

I look beside me, Y/N already asleep. They...seems peaceful. I look at them and saw their hands. I slowly hold it, it's soft and cold, I smile to myself. Without thinking, I kissed their hands, and fall asleep again, this time, we hold hands.

"I'm A Puppet Without A Heart, But You Show Me A Way To Gain Love,".