||32||

Lessons were over for the day. I just wanted to go to my room and lock myself up. I got up from my seat while pulling my backpack out from the desk. Most of the students had left. "Jordan you're crazy!" I turned around to see Oscar chasing Buchi who was jumping over tables while running from him. "Come back here!"

He bumped into me but didn't even apologise. Was he still angry? Even though, I still deserved an apology. The boy ran out of the class with Oscar chasing after him. "Vivian."  This one he wanted to talk to me?

"Yes?"

"Tomorrow is Saturday. I want you to follow me somewhere." Where? "A shopping centre. Are you interested in coming with me?"

"Shopping centre? That means we'll be going off-campus." He nodded. "Why are we going there?"

"To buy a dress. The ball is next week Friday." Oh...the ball. It was organised by the school annually to welcome students. We were meant to wear long dresses and slow dance and probably laugh with fans covering our mouths.

"I'm in." But I'll tell Buchi first.

"I'll tell you where and when to meet me." He left. I picked up my bag and also left the class.

"I've been waiting." No, not again. White hair? "Newbie, there are people you should never mess with in this school. I am one of them. One, my father is a sponsor in this organisation."

"Two?" I asked dryly. Was her dad the only sponsor?

"Have you ever heard of KLNIE? It's a make-up brand?" I nodded. I had heard of it. Kaima had been an ambassador once. She resigned because dad told her to. Their products were nice though. "Good. Because I own it."

"You're not serious." I was in disbelief.

"Ask anyone in this school. KLNIE is my brand. I am the president." Woah. She was so young.

"Okay. That's great. Well done."

"So you cheap girl should stay away from the Imperials. You're not in their league. This is a warning, Newbie. Because next time...If you're wise, there won't be a next time. Stay away from them. Stick to your type." Yeah yeah, go on bish. "Excuse me?" I covered my mouth.

"Did I say that out loud?" I whispered while smiling. Her face was red with anger.

"You crazy girl!" I moved aside and she tripped and fell. Why wouldn't she? Trying to fight with heels on. I clicked my tongue and left.

"You might as well lick the asses of your so-called Imperials!" I shouted and walk away.

"Blasphemy!" I heard someone exclaim. Why? Were the Imperials gods? Did they worship those kids that much?

"Come back here you crazy-"

"Oh she's sweet but a psycho, A little bit psycho, At  night she's screaming I'm-ma-ma-ma out of my mind." I sang while skipping away with my backpack. I'm such a sweet girl, aren't I? I giggled and blew her a kiss. Oh, I'm sweet but a psycho...

~
"Okay, you've been following me? What's up?" I caught the girl behind me off guard. She looked at me guardedly. Was I scary? I eased my expression. "Sorry."

"It's okay. Sorry for following you. My room is right next to yours." I widened my eyes. So that's why she always followed. And..her accent had a bit of the Nigerian.

"Seriously?" She nodded and came closer. Then she walked past me and used her smartcard to swipe open the door next to my room. Two weeks and I had no idea. I entered my room only to witness something more shocking. The door in the farthest room was opened by that girl.