Chapter - 34

Hello, Salam Namaskar.... My starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩

Omicron and Corona are again spreading poison now😖😖😖

Don't don't worry.... Nothing will happen, if........ We never let it happen...

So please follow all the essential protocols and at the same time enjoy my story 😂😂

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

*****

In the last chapter, we have seen that... Finally Raj decided to give this relationship a chance.... Which is still unknown to Kajal, but still his first initiative of that forehead kiss has made her very emotional.

He has decided.... But is it really very easy to follow what you've decided???

Let's see

Now Present....

"Torture!!!! Fiza said frustrating. And Kajal looked at her confused.

Kavya intertwined and said, " Our semester exams are preponed!!!
Instead of 14th...its gonna began from 4th of this month "

Kajal became totally petrified, when Kavya shook her she managed to say, "b... But... I didn't start the revision... How can I do that in three days!!!

Three of them group hugged to ease the tension.

" There'll be a problem for me... I can't be able to attain my cousin sister's wedding now.... The tickets are booked... Packing is done, but now everything is spoiled "kavya said looking down.

Fiza rubbed her back and said, " Relax!!! What to do... We can't change the fact now....

They all went back to home as there'll be no classes for revision work. All of them have started studying post lunch only.

*****

In the evening, when Raj entered home, he saw loads of books were scattered on the couch in the living room,coffee mugs are kept on the center table..... And his lovely wife was sitting dropping her face in the pillow.

Kajal was sitting like this 😂

Is she crying!!! Raj thought and went near her.

"Kajal.... You're okay na??? He asked in a velvety soft voice.

" Huh.... Arey aap aa gye!! She said getting surprised.
(Oh... You came)

"Yeah... But whats wrong with you!!! Raj asked cupping her left cheek.

He's getting tensed because now he became habitual of seeing his cheerful and happy wife in the evening who spreads her color all over the house like a butterfly ,but today this butterfly is sitting gloomy.