Chapter 5: Hinting

Before we start this chapter, this one is gona have a slight smut innit- and i'll be introducing an Oc :D so anyways, enjoy :>

First day on the job. so far the only bad thing that happened is a kid being so good at hiding, we almost have to search the entire pizzaplex. but nope, the kid just somehow made it to the bottom of the ball pit and hiding behind the slide to the ball pit.

anyways, it's finally time for the kids to sleep. well, supposed to. Alot of the kids wont sleep until i read them a bed time story but, thankfully some are just knocked out sleepy. i sat in front of the group of kids about to read princess and the frog (author jul: cuz it's my fav disney movie lol)

"Alright everyone all snuggled in with their warm blankets?" I whispered to them as they all nodded in snyc. "Good." I gave them a warm smile then opened the first page.

William's p.o.v

"There's something.. intriguing about l/n. Their last name sounds very familiar." I said to Vanessa. "Well, if i know anything about the l/ns, I heard joshua rin l/n was a pizzaria owner back in the day but didn't get as popular as your franchise, Mr. Afton." she said playing with her knife. "Ah yes, Sir joshua." I started to remember "He used to be a fan of mine. Fascinated by me and henry's work with life-like animatronics." I got a flashback.

Joshua, a 35 year old American half Japanese man with jet black hair and green eyes, wanted to make a pizzaria of his own inspired by ours. But the thing about that man is he was a sneaky lil fuck. He tried stealing our glamrock bonnie one time but henry cought him. The other time, he tried stealing our janitor robots, wich obviously he failed to do so. I had enough with his games and killed him with no trace stuffing him into, our soon to be released, Ray The Roller Rhino. Ray having his own roller durby park similar to roxy's raceway. Im guessing he's the twin brother of y/n's dad d/n rin l/n cuz they sure look alike.

"Anyways about this new 'mode' you're talking about, vanny?" I asked her. "Right so, i made this when i was heh 'in the mood'" she showed me a remote control with a heart printed on a singular button. "And made a chip that can make the animatronics hehe also 'in the mood'" she said nugding me on the shoulders. The sheer disappointment that i'm feeling from this women right now. "And i thought 'hey, what if i made the new worker a test subject?' so i added the chip on sunrise/moondrop while he recharges in his room." Does she honestly think this is necessary- "but don't worry boss, he won't do it to the kids. I added a code in the chip that makes him avoid the kiddos." She grabbed the remote from my desk "now, let's see if it works" she pressed the button wich made a beep sound. She also went a head and turn on the security cameras. "*Sigh* im going out. You have fun what ever sick fetish you're into-" i left my office.

Y/n's p.o.v

I finished reading to the kids and all of them are sound asleep. I sighed and smiled at the tired children and got up to go sunny's room. Thankfully there was a shortcut. A secret hatchet behind the ball pit that leads directly up to sun's room by a ladder. I got up the ladder and closed the floor hatchet. "Im back." As soon as i said that, the lights went out in the room. 'i guess it's moon's turn to come out' i sat down on our bed and opened my phone to chat with granny lydia. "Y/n~" i heard moon said. "Moony?" I called out "you don't know how much i want you, n/n~" he said so seductively making me blush hard. After he said that i saw red eyes at the end of my feet "y-you do?" He started crawling on top of me. I just stayed there not knowing what to do. Tho i was confused. where did this sudden heat came from- cuz clearly he's a kid's robot. He could never have such programming. My thoughts were interrupted by him cupping my face closer to his. His hands slythering up my shirt then suddenly..

The lights went back on.

I closed my eyes from the sudden light then slowly opened them up again. The first thing i saw was a very flustered sunrise right in front of me. "You ok there bud?" I asked him then he fainted "oH SHIT--" i quickly went up to him. "SUNNY!! SUNRISE ARE YOU OK?!?" I semi yelled. "I-.. I-..." He managed to speak. Prolly shocked and embarrassed from what moon was doing to me. "Did-.." he got up slowly. "Did he hurt you, y/n..?" He asked.i nodded left to right. "Then.. what was he doing?" He asked so innocently like a child asking how babies are made. I didn't wanna tell the truth cuz well, it's sun for Pete's sake. "He just.. wanted to see me up close." I had to lie to him. He's just too pure for his own good 😭

Thankfully, he took the lie and proceeds to lie down next to me. I felt really bad lying to him but it's for his sake and his odd programming. He patted on the bed signaling me to cuddle with him like usually and i did. "You know, n/n." Sun started "you're cute when you're next to me all snuggled." I blushed at his comment. "U-um-- thank you, s-sun. Good night" i quickly closed my eyes and buried my face into his chest covering my flustered face. I heard sun chuckle "good night to you too, sunshine." he said before goin to sleep.

I know some of you like the fluff but, you can clearly tell i was horn knee when writing this wjIuzhx anyways, if ya'll like to see sum more smut just let me know. Anyways, hope u all enjoyed this chapter <3