Chapter 69: The Real Conclusion of the Battle of the Devils

Ultima, Carrera, and Testarossa. Their battle heated up in the orange afternoon sky. Their long, powerful battle catch the eyes of many agents across the world. They battled out using magic without incantation, and the output is extraordinary either. Without any delay from incantation, without a single magicule wasted. That's how advanced these highest echelon devils battle.

The only distinction we can point out is that. While Carrera is relying more on greater output, Testarossa is doing more on the strategic side. But with Ultima's element, she can harm more the only question is how to inflict her attack. Since these devils are really good at fighting. While they are successfully ejecting their powerful seizures they evade each other's attack accordingly.

It's a three-way stand-off, a battle royal in which everyone is your enemy and you can only rely on yourself.

Their long battle lasted until late afternoon, and just when we can see signs of them being worn off. Normally, they can battle for days and probably months or years. But the output they are discharging is draining years' worth of magicules.

"Damn it, why don't you just go down already?" 

Carrera outrageously stammered.

"As if, I would be defeated by Carrera."

Not going down either, Ultima declared while heavily panting.

"Wait. Let's just think of it as who is the best contender in the quarterfinals which shall represent the entirety of our brigade."

Testarossa proposed, but in response, the two went ferocious.

"Don't screw with me. Are you telling me to resign because you are more suited? then shall we find that out?"

"I am just saying that for the better good of the Black numbers."

In reality, Testarossa couldn't care less in their brigade. While they are a brigade they often fight for Rimuru's attention, she is self eccentric, she will only do what'll benefit her.

"Do you have a death wish? then I shall grant it for you."

"No think about it for a second, Diablo is correct. Lord Rimuru's other servants are not to poke fun of. If one of us is not worthy and luckily won the match. You'll be facing off against Kijins, Stellarwolves, and other unknown species serving under Lord Rimuru."

All of this is in just Testarossa's play at words. In the beginning, she had no intention of persuading them, her true intention is to rile them up and buy time.

Just as she anticipated like she previously had used. A concealed magic circle fired from the ground. But there is no use. Carrera didn't flinch fully knows what her limits are.

As the attack closely approaches her from point-blank range. Carrera deflected it like it's a volleyball using her bare arms.

"It's no use, you can use any deceit you can. But in the end, you used too many reserves fighting Diablo that you have nothing left to even present an honorable fight."

Deception is used to maneuver strategies. Nonetheless, that being said you need the proper power to deliver the finishing blow. That's how Testarossa fell short. It's true that with her intellect it's easy to maneuver something, however, she doesn't have the reserves to deliver a final blow making her defeat assured.

Trying her best to not show it to her face but it's all over for her.

Testing out Carrera's statement. Ultima dashed in and attacks Testarossa physically. Her punches truly are extraordinary, but Ultima is actually holding back. It is still extraordinary but for a Primordial demon, it's not even an attacking punch worth noting. On that level of attack, it reaches Testarossa's face which barely left her conscious.