The end

"I was looking for you" said Y/n before sitting next to her friend.

"Well… you shouldn't have. You have seen what I can do"

"The lights are on, so you won't do anything to me. Hey, Sun… why didn't you tell me before about Moon?"

There was a moment of silence, then Sun started to talk; his voice started to break.

"I didn't want you to hate me. If you knew what I become when the lights turn off, how could you still have appreciated my company? The company of a monster?"

"Hey, you're not a monster, okay? Did you hurt someone on your own will?"

"No, but-"

"And are you happy to hurt people?"

"Of course not!"

"Then you're not a monster".

There was another moment of silence before Sun spoke again.

"I… I'm sorry…"

"There's no need to be sorry. I mean, it was pretty obvious that you couldn't control it… but now I know what the problem is, so I can help you. I just have to reprogram Moon".

"Wait, really?"

"Of course! And by the way, I want you to put aside the guilt and that sad tone of voice! These are useless things and I want my friend and colleague to go back being excessively energetic and happy again! And this is an order!"

Sun laughed at the joke and got up with Y/n.

"Uhm… Sun? There's nothing else you need to tell me?"

"Uhh… no? What do you mean?"

Y/n waved at Sun's damaged hands.

"Oh. That thing. Yes… I probably might also need a quick repair, now that I think about that-"

Y/n laughed.

A few months later… 

Business at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex was going great and there had been no more accidents. It was late and at the daycare, Y/n and Sun were finishing cleaning up. Those two had spent the whole day organizing puppet shows for the kids.

"Another great day, my friend!" Said Sun.

"Speak for yourself, colleague. I'm the one who had to clean the glitter glue out of your hands!"

They both laughed.

"Hey hey, Y/n! I… I wanted to tell you something, actually".

"Of course, tell me!"

"We've been colleagues and friends for a long time now… and I know I'm an animatronic and all but… what do you think of being more than just colleagues?"

Perhaps it wasn't a very clear phrase, but Y/n immediately understood what Sun meant and they knew what to answer. It wasn't the end of a story, but the beginning of another one.