Chapter 2

Hello, my readers! :) So, finally I can upload the next chapter, here it is... But I hope it isn't too long, it became longer than I expected! :P But Liam will have a little part in the end now! :) Waited for this chapter? Oh, and btw yesterday I went up on wattpad and saw that I still only had 11 reads and no votes, so I was quite sad and I started to think this story wasn't really a good idea after all, but I came up today and my jaws dropped! Okay, it's only 3 votes, but I'm really, really happy, you guys really made my day, because you know these are my first three votes! :D So I think it's reeeeaaaalllyy much!! :D <3 So thanks. :)

I put The Script: You won't feel a thing to this chap, because I think the lyrics fit... Idk. :P

This chapter is dedicated to @EdnaOrellana, my first reader! :) Thanks <3

Chapter 2

I stepped in my school. The place I dreaded so much. The place I dreaded even more than my home. The place I dreaded even more than the place I saw my Aunt fall down unconciously, and never woke up again. The place my dad stepped in with a gun, and ruined our life. The place my mum hit me first.

I had one friend here. Just one. Lily. I actually really loved her, she was so cute, and lovable... and she did love me too. We were best friends since high school. We sorta had the same interests... But one thing was for sure: We both loved to fangirl over One Direction. I had a little crush on Liam Payne, and she on Harry Styles. We both had a dream that mabey one day we’ll meet them and fall in love with them, then marry them and have kids. I was especcially fangirling, since Liam and Danielle broke up about a month ago. He was single! Yeah. That’s us. Wierd, huh?

And... the other’s in school... Well, let’s just say, they weren’t the first people I’d say in my friend list.

„Oww!” I cried, as someone bumped into me, and I fell on the floor, books and everything fallling around me.

„Oh, sorry, Lacie! I didn’t see you!” a quite familiar voice said.

„Jake!” I said sarcastically. „How are you today?”

„I’m just just fine, you?” I looked up at him, to see he was smiling widely.

„I was just fine!” I said. I started to pick up my books, and saw that he was standing on one of my papers. It was my test we had to give in today! Oh no, Jake! I was ready to kill him.

„Oh no!” he said, looking where I was. He picked my paper up, tearing it slightly.” I am so sorry! Does this mean you have to write it again?” he asked, handing it to me.

„Sure you are!” I mumbled, and grabbed it from him. It was all ruined.

„What’d you say? You don’t believe I’m sorry?!” he asked, ready to hit a girl.

„Jake...” a girl voice sqealed, and Amanda stepped forward from behind Jake. This surely was my best day.  Jake and Amanda to deal with in the morning.

Amanda was the prettiest girl in school. She had straight, golden hair compared to my blonde which started to fade into brown, making quite a mixed colour which I hated. She had a  pretty face with a great smile, which everyone said was like an angel’s, she had the prettiest look, she was slim, she was everything everyone wanted. When I looked at her, my hair looked browner and wavier, my eyes grayer, and my body less slim. I wasn’t fat, no, I was slim in fact, but I didn’t look as good as her at all, and she definitely had better clothes and accesories, since I didn’t really have money for great expenses on clothes. Actually, last time I bought a pretty scarf I wanted to get for months, my mum shouted with me for hours because of spending money on useless things.