7 THOUGHTS

Y/N's POV:

I admired the whole area but when I looked around where the dance floor was I saw the DJ who looked like he was sleeping. His snoring was heard a bit.

"Is Freddy sure he's a nice? He doesn't seem like it." I said and and scratched my head.

Then strong hand grabbed my shoulders and I was pushed away.

"What the-" i gasped when i saw Moon pinning me against the wall. "You think you can get rid of me like that. How pathetic." He chuckeled.

"How did you- how did you know i'm here?!"

"I have my ways. Now i'd like to discuss something with you."
His one hand slides down to my waist.
"A little bit of fun won't hurt, will it?"

All of the sudden, the whole area became brighter. All the lights were turnerd back on.

The hell?

"You gotta be kidding me-" Moon backed away and put his hands on his head.

"Y/N, you hear me?" I heard Freddy's voice, coming from the watch he gave me.

"Freddy? What just happened?" I asked and looked back at Moon. Well it wasn't Moon anymore.

Sunny was back.

"Y/N, I made sure all the lights in the Arcade were on now. I turned them all on for you. You'll find it easier to see around so no worries."

"Wait really!? T-thank you. I uhh, where are you now?"
I asked, my gaze was looking at Sunny who was laying on the floor.

"I'm charging now. It will take about an hour. Let me know for any help. Good luck, superstar. See you very soon."
Those were the last words from him.

I sighed and started walking slowly towards Sunny. I knelt down and shook him lightly by the shoulder.

"Hey Sun? Sunny?"

"Huh?" He lifted his head up. "S-sunshine, what are you-" he stopped talking when he looked around, finally realized where he was.

"Um, this is not the daycare i remember. Wait a minute-" He jumped on his feet that that his bells rang.

"WHAT? Y/N, what are you- what are WE doing here?! This is not a safe place for you. No, no, no."

"Sunny, you're the one who came after me. Well, actually, your moon form did.
Why's that?"

"This is not ture becau- okey it's true... i didn't want to let you go out here alone. Apparently it was a stupid decision because I'm dangerous for you myself.
I was just.... worried about you. I'm sorry." He looked at the ground embarrassed.

"What, no it's alright." I put my hand on his face and turned it so he looked at me.
"This doesn't matter now. I'm fine, you're fine, right?" He quickly nodded.

"Just please help me find my friends. Matthew was in here at the Arcade. He must be somewhere around. I hope so.
Freddy helped me to get here and now I can communicate with him on this watch he gave me."
I told.

"A-ha." He only said back.

"If we don't find him, or Natasha here. Well, I'm not sure where to start searching next."

"Mhm~" he let out and still staring at me.

I raised an eyebrow as he looked like he wasn't listening to me at all.

I waved in front of his eyes and removed my hand from his face. "Helloo? Earth to Sunny. Were you even listening what i just said?"

"What? Oh my-" he put his hands on his face. "I'm so sorry, i was just- JUST distracted by my own thoughts, hehe." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"What kind of thoughts?"

He laughed awkwardly. "Just umm, HEH, you know, the um...." he got very nervous.

"Have you listened at least half of the things I told you?" I crossed my arms.

"Finding your friends part, does that count?"

"It counts, bud." I patted his shoulder.
"Now, let's get going, shall we?"

"Shall we? OF COURSE, sunshine!"

~time skip~

We walked around the Arcade and I noticed that there were huge holes in the walls that obviously led somewhere.
"What are these holes in the walls for?"

"Well, if i'm correct, DJ walks through them. I don't know much about the whole area though. I don't walk out of the daycare often."
Sunny replied.

"Because of the lighting?"

"Yes. But it's unusually bright in here. How's that?"

"Thank Freddy for that."

"Wait, HE turned the lights on? What a sweetheart he is." Sunny put his hands on his cheeks and giggled.

"He really is. He acutally turned them on for me to see easier around here-" with that i slipped on the wet floor.

I almost fell backwards but Sunny react quickly and caught me by wrapping his arms around my waist.

My eyes widened because of the position we were in.
"Heh, got'cha~."

I blushed at the way he said it. He was looking at me again like before, and then felt his arms go up my back, very slowly.

One of my arms was around his neck so we were pretty close to each other.
"Sunny?"
His face was coming closer to mine.

"Hm?"

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered.

Then he immediately stopped. "OH GOLLY!" He pulled me up and let go off me.

"I apologize, AGAIN! I didn't mean to do that. Are you mad at me, are ya, are ya?! Please don't be."

"Sunny." i laughed. "Don't worry about it. You saved me from falling on my ass anyway."

"Ahem, what did I say about your 'language'." Sunny stepped closer.

"Oh come on, that again. Please, as if you never said a bad word, ever."

"I didn't, and never will." He crossed his arms and began to tap his foot on the floor.

"Oh, is that so? What if I wanted to hear a curse word from you. What should I do?" I smirked.

"Then you gotta make me, sunshine."

_________________________________________

I'm done with another one! Hope you guys are enjoying this book so far.

A big stuff are coming up! Stay tuned!

Seeya in the next chapter loves! ♡♡♡